Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HUGS ALL ROUND
6/26/2010 9:50:02 AM
Hi Roger!

this is for all of adland!

found it with a Search on Creative Commons

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wondrous Power Of A Hug

Although many of the social and behavioral aspects of everyday life vary greatly from country to country, know that there is wondrous power a hug can do.

Our world and culture needs more hugs. A hug can convey the greatest empathy and sympathy. It can bring healing.

“A Hug is Two Hearts Wrapped In Arms.

"A Hug is a Handshake from the Heart."

"A Hug is Welcome back again!"

“Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children.” - Princess Diana

“They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” - Bil Keane

Hugs can relieve pain and depression.. Hugging feels good and overcomes fear... It provides stretching exercise to short people and stooping exercise to tall people... It saves heat and energy... Hugging makes happy days happier.

So stretch your arms and hug your child today, hug your spouse today, hug a friend today and hug your Mom or Dad!

Related posts:

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2010 4:33:40 PM

Hugging away

Roger

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2010 5:15:10 PM

Hi Roger,

Great to still see so much Hugging goin' on. Love the article Beth, Thanks for the share. Loved this quote especially...

"A Hug is a Handshake from the Heart."

That just kind of says it all!

Anyway, with all of the Love goin' 'round, this seems like the perfect place to share this...

Have A Blessed Weekend My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
6/27/2010 9:04:15 PM

Thank you friends for all the HUGS! We all need them. Thank you Roger for keeping up this forum when we still get so few responses.

We are all great friends here and I would miss all of you terribly, so let's keep trying.

Adlandpro's Garden of Friendship has a new focus. I saw Roger has already posted. I hope all of you will direct new and longtime members there.

Hugs all around,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2010 9:20:04 PM
FlagGlitter4th.gif image by romacmail
Happy to do so Sara