Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Christmas is Coming!
11/21/2009 5:26:19 PM
Hi folks,

Sorry, I've had to be a way for a while due to a death in the family and life being crazy busy.

I have some lovely Christmas collectibles on my site that are selling like hot cakes. That's the good news. The bad news is that I haven't been able to share them with you sooner.

Here are just a few of the great Christmas collectibles we have available. There are literally thousands of other wonderful gifts on my site, The Collectibles Store.

Thomas Kinkade Pre-Lit Pull-Up Christmas Tree: Wondrous Winter

Thomas Kinkade Pre-Lit Pull-Up Christmas Tree: Wondrous Winter

First-EverThomas Kinkade Pre-Lit Pull-Up Christmas Tree Creates 6 MagnificentFeet of Wondrous Winter Beauty in Seconds! - Simply beautiful justbecame beautifully simple. You're closer to a magical Christmas thanyo... [Read more]

M&M'S Holiday Express: M&M Characters Electric Train Collection

M&M'S Holiday Express: M&M Characters Electric Train Collection

AFirst-Ever Exclusive M&M'S(R) Electric Train Collection Will MeltYour Heart with an On30 Scale Holiday Express! - Remember your firsthandful of M&M'S(R)? That delicious chocolatey goodness? Get onboard fo... [Read more]

Thomas Kinkade Crystal Reflections Tabletop Christmas Tree

Thomas Kinkade Crystal Reflections Tabletop Christmas Tree

SpectacularThomas Kinkade Crystal Christmas Tree! Exclusive First Shimmering withArt, Light and Nearly 60 Sparkling Jewels! - Set your holiday homeaglow with the sparkling reflections of the first-ever Thomas Kinka... [Read more]

Thomas Kinkade Nativity Garland Collection: Lighted Indoor Christmas Decoration

Thomas Kinkade Nativity Garland Collection: Lighted Indoor Christmas Decoration

ThomasKinkade Nativity Garland Collection Brightens the Season! ExclusiveIndoor Christmas Decoration is a Market First! - All is calm, all isbright as the shepherds and the Three Wise Men gather to share the joyof... [Read more]

Collectible Thomas Kinkade Animated Snowman Figurine: Unique Home Decor

Collectible Thomas Kinkade Animated Snowman Figurine: Unique Home Decor

MarketFirst Thomas Kinkade Collectible Snowman Figurine! Exclusive CrystalHome Decor Lights Up and Features Moving Train! - When it comes towinter delights and Thomas Kinkade, what you see is what you get...andhap... [Read more]

Santa's Timeless Disney Treasures Christmas Tabletop Figurine

Santa's Timeless Disney Treasures Christmas Tabletop Figurine

IlluminatedSanta Claus Figurine! More than 25 Disney-Inspired Toy Figures, MovingMickey Mouse Train and 1935 Disney Art! - No one can bring pureexcitement to Christmas like jolly St. Nick, especially when he'scarr... [Read more]

Thomas Kinkade Winter Wonderland Snowman Figurine

Thomas Kinkade Winter Wonderland Snowman Figurine

First-EverThomas Kinkade Christmas Figurine with Blowing Snow, Plus Motion andLights! Superb Snowman Tabletop Holiday Decor - Thomas Kinkade'streasured images of warm homes aglow with radiant light often feature a... [Read more]

Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus Is On His Way Crystal Figurine

Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus Is On His Way Crystal Figurine

First-EverThomas Kinkade Crystal Santa Claus Figurine with Moving Sleigh andIlluminated Village Sculpture! - He's jolly, he's giving and he'scoming to your town to spread the Christmas spirit. Good old Saint Nicks... [Read more]

Budweiser Holiday Express Electric Train Collection: Collectible Budweiser Memorabilia

Budweiser Holiday Express Electric Train Collection: Collectible Budweiser Memorabilia

First-EverBudweiser(R) Electric Train Collection Brims with Holiday Spirit of theKing of Beers! Unique Budweiser Gift! - You know that Christmas isright around the corner when you see ads featuring the famous Budwe... [Read more]

M&M'S Character Christmas Eve Sleigh Ride Figurine: M&M'S Holiday Decoration

M&M'S Character Christmas Eve Sleigh Ride Figurine: M&M'S Holiday Decoration

Packedwith M&M'S(R) Characters, Music, Lights and Fun! First-Of-Its-KindChristmas Figurine Stars Candy-Coated Treats - It was Red's ideaor wasit Green's? The M&M'S(R) characters can't remember. But when you...[Read more]

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!