Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
CIEAURA HOLOGRAPHIC CHIPS ARE SWEEPING THE COUNTRY
11/19/2009 4:58:12 PM
HI FRIENDS,
I just got to try some of Cieaura's holographic pain chips and they are awesome ! All you have to do is stick them on and go... no drugs are involved. My shoulder had hurt for several years and now with just one chip on it I'm pain -free. These chips are sweeping the country, and the pay plan they have is very good.
The company is about six months old but spent five years on research and development. They are affordable too and it only costs $42.00 a year to get started. They have them for sleep and energy too and more are on the way. If you want more info please email me at carlajcarey@gmail.com.
Thanks so much !
Carla Carey
http://www.cjc.cieaura.com

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: CIEAURA HOLOGRAPHIC CHIPS ARE SWEEPING THE COUNTRY
11/20/2009 1:31:18 PM
Would you invest from $100 to $500 with our company if I can show you how we can pay you up to 120% (and more!) cash return on that investment (ROI) each and every month for the rest of your life?
That sounds too good to be true. Right? Must be some kind of "Pie in the sky" scheme.
No, this is a REAL company, and we really do pay out that kind of money!
We are a successful 20 year old traditional "Store Front" retail sales company, now going WORLD WIDE on the internet, and building a multi-billion dollar business that is going to rival Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, and other top retailers!
So, you can forget about Forex Trading, HYIPs, MLMs, Cash Gifting Clubs, and anything else where you need to recruit new people to make money. You do not have to recruit anyone to make good money here!
We invite you to join us, and encourage you to "check us out" by taking advantage of our FREE MEMBERSHIP offer which includes access to our MEMBERS ONLY forum where you can meet the owners and learn all about this exciting and fast growing young company ... before you decide if and when you want to invest your hard earned money.
NOTE : When you visit the website, you can go ahead and sign up for your FREE account while the video is loading, and watch it later if you want to. When you sign up, be sure to use an email address, where you know your email will reach you. The company will send you a confirmation email which you must click on to confirm your email address.
Click on the link below for your FREE Membership
AND access to the members forum.
Brought to you by
Don Evans
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!