Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLAND HELP DESK
9/14/2010 2:21:08 AM

NEW FORUM NOW SET UP:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/539308/WelcomeNewAdlandproMember.aspx

Now we see if this helps our community

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2010 2:27:49 PM

Good to see you girls asking questions and getting help, thats the way to go really !!! Thank you Bogdan, Roger, Sara for your help.

Glad we have many other forums set up to help members find their way around...all they have to do is get to them and ask questions. One such is in my signature here just CLICK and you get all the help you need...Roger's forum too is a great place to ask.... the link is posted above. NEW MEMBERS PLEASE ASK for HELP and you will receive it. Old members too finding their way around this new format will find it convenient....

Mary you are doing great here and see you are enjoying discovering so many new features and benefits right ??? wtg...... :)

Pauline

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2010 1:23:24 AM

Two days, and it is going well. When I posted today, the response was slow. I remembered that I have a small friends list. I just now sent out notices in my other two forums to find more people that will benefit.

It is so neat to see people begin to fill in their profiles. With first initial contact some have sent me p.m. messages asking for help and a couple of chat box questions. They just want to touch base with someone.

So help desk personal, any feedback other than my first big boo boo?

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2010 12:59:35 AM

I am giving a tip of the day to help people to do searches to find friends. One way I was going to suggest and now am grateful I didn't is the box on the right which says recent members. Sometimes the box has up coming birthdays.

I recognised a photo and thought to myself, "that is not a new person." I clicked on the profile to discover that they have not been here for a year and a half. To suggest to new people that they open "Recent Members" to find new friends would be misleading and discouaging to new people.

What is the criteria for "Recent Members". To me it would mean current, active and fairly new.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2010 1:07:05 AM
Since everyone at the help desk seems to be out for a long, long lunch break, guess I'll be movin' on. There are other ways I can suggest to build their friends list.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!