Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Selfish People
11/2/2009 4:02:28 PM
Can you recall a time of when you were a victim of selfishness? Yesterday it was time to rake the leaves, and when break time came, I decided to keep working while my brother went inside the house. Later he says "As long as you keep doing all that, you might as well do it all." There's no arguing with him, his mind's logic won't allow him to be wrong, so I continued to work until the hours of raking was finally done.

Now I could've taken that break, but the thought of those leaves that weren't yet raked would've hung over my head. Apparently my brother doesn't think of such things. I think he's selfish, or least lazy, but since I did most of the work the only thing I know is that I'm better than him. Take that last comment for what it is, but its true. Ha ha ha.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Selfish People
11/2/2009 7:55:21 PM

Jayson,

You are Soooooooo right.

SeasonsnoopyfallBYeyesthatslay.gif leaf blower image by yuki-flowright

Here's a present for you.

Your prize Leafblower boy

schoolyear08033.jpg leaf blower image by erryns_photos

Use it wisely. (Young ladies, skirts, wind blowing........) sorry I'm just a sick old man.

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2009 3:40:19 PM
Thanks Roger, but the last leaf blower I used couldn't even move a single leaf lol. Plus, there are no pretty girls that live around here for me to put on a government watch list, chuckle chuckle.
+0
11/6/2009 6:40:13 PM

Congratulations Jayson, this is not the only time in life you will meet people that are selfish.

Kudos on keeping your mission focus; this is a personal development you will find useful in the near future.

Kudos Jayson!

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 3:43:19 PM
Thanks Jan. I've learned long ago the selfish qualities of people, but I suppose I can't blame my brother. I usually sit around all day doing nothing, so maybe it was good for me to do all the work.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!