Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This looks like a scam what do you think
10/29/2009 8:56:58 PM
I received the following from Lillian Menser in my messages today.

I am Princess Lillian from republic of Ghana. I am Child of late DrMenser Robert My father was a gold dealer before he met his death. I ampresently residing in the church here, immediately my father?s death.
Iwish to bring to your notice an intention of mine to go into goldbusiness as this was necessitated by my fathers death. It may pleaseyou to know that I have 150kg of solid gold to be sold, this is toenable me purchase the required tools for the work at our gold miningsite at Ghana and Liberia. Dear friend, I will like you to assist me inthese ways;
1)To buy or look for buyer for this 150kg solid gold.2)To see if you can join me in this gold mining business. 3)I wish youto come and see the mining site yourself. 4)You will assist me sourcefor the tools required.
I wish to let you know that I will contactan expert in gold business to handle this business with you if youindicate your interest. The 150kg solid gold is well secured in asecurity firm here in Here in ghana. Every assistance made to thesuccess of this transaction will be highly appreciated.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: This looks like a scam what do you think
10/29/2009 9:14:56 PM

Hi Bill,

It's getting really bad.

I am forced to use web-based email due to PC problems and so all spam coming direct.

I'm getting about 4 of these a day at the moment.

Roger

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/29/2009 9:25:57 PM
YEP BS & SCAM ALL IN ONE.

(hi by the way)
Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2009 12:02:09 AM
Quote:

Hi Bill,

It's getting really bad.

I am forced to use web-based email due to PC problems and so all spam coming direct.

I'm getting about 4 of these a day at the moment.

Roger

Hi Roger,
This was in my adland messages. The scammers are growing here and nothing get done about it.
Cant delete anyone can we or that would cause reduction in the false member count.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!