Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
And the BEST FORUM AWARD for October 2009 goes to ....
10/18/2009 6:20:29 PM

Dear Adland friends,

That very exciting time of the month has arrived! 

Announcing the BEST FORUM AWARD for

October 2009...

Myrna Ferguson 

Myrna Ferguson

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Enjoy your prize money of $200/-

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT WITHIN THE MONTH!

We would like to thank our judges who painstakingly  do their job consistently and conscientiously. Please know you are appreciated much. THANK YOU !!!

Now for the scores !!:)

Forum : LET US CELEBRATE WITH NATIVE AMERICANS
Owner : MYRNA FERGUSON

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

>>> >> $ 200 <<<<<<<

ALSO THE MOST VOTED FORUM!

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Judge 1 CommentsJudge 2 CommentsJudge 3 Comments
Visual               5.00               Very nicely done!                 The thread                    Visual 
                                               Good graphics and art,          specially                      appeal is 
                                                just enough and not too        dedicated to                 appropriate 
                                               much or too little                     the Native                    and done 
                                                                       Americans is               tastefully
                                                                      wonderful;
Originality       4.83              Very                                      This is a great               Very 
                                   original to                                idea to                         informative & 
                                   Adland                                    enlighten us                  to an extent!
                                                                      more about the 
                                                                      Native Americans
                                                                      tradition and history.

Organized        4.66            Great job in                           This isn’t a                     Topic 
                                   organizing                             stand alone                    sometimes 
                                   the topics                              forum; but this                strays !
                                   and threads                           thread is wonderfully  
                                                                     done and conducted

Owner Int.       5.00           Myrna is always                    Very good                      Couldn't find 
                                             interested in her                      communication              a better host 
                                             posts and posters                   among all the                 than Myrna 
                                                                      participants not only       always her best!
                                                                      on her part but 
                                                                      visitors as well.

Prof.                 5.00          Always there.                  One of the best;            Excellent!
                                                                      a pleasure to go 
                                                                      through the posts again 
                                                                      and again, all of them 
                                                                      bringing something 
                                                                      new  and a valuable
                                                                      to the topic.

Totals**                       24.49
Voting points  +            5.00
Final total                    29.49

orum : UNIVERSAL TRUTHS, ONLY NAMES VARY
Owner : ROGER MACDIVITT

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.00

Nice and appropriate use of photos and graphics

Appreciate the effort and time Roger puts in to master the art of visual effects; his is improving every day!!!Roger has come a long way from no graphics to some graphics now....still room for improvement in this area to score more.
Originality4.50There is some sheer genius in the forum, and there are some not so original threads as well.  It’s a nice mixVery good and original idea of coming up with different topics to discuss and all of them having his own signatureAs the forum title suggests topics vary, some unique.
Organized4.16Roger does a good job at keeping it organizedWhile the Forum is growing and topics vary so much, one would need some guide lines to browse around!Does the best he can.
Owner Int.5.00Perfect in every wayAlways there, attentive, kind and so … SIR ROGER!!!!Never found wanting here.
Prof.5.00All the time !At all times.Excellent!

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

orum : ADLAND ART GALLERY
Owner : SARA GARDNER BLOW

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.66

Beautiful

A pleasant place well illustrated with the featured person’s works;Done with taste and style
Originality3.33Presented in a new and different way, but not completely original
Not original as there were a few others like this before; interesting remake;Not original.
Organized3.66Sara does a good job of keeping it organized and on trackThis is still a young forum, so one can easily go through all the pages, butin the long run it will be very difficult to fiind something while looking around; Recommend individual thread for featured artists as this is a special occasion for them!Strong recommendation to go for seperate threads for each featured person, as present format will get bulky with time.
Owner Int.5.00

Sara is always interested, kind and friendly

Very good, always present; I especially like that Sara uses her own works in most of the cases to illustrate her replies to the visitors.Always present !
Prof.5.00Perfectly professional at all timesAlways professional.Does her best here.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Forum : JUST TO LET YOU KNOW
Owner : CHERYL BAXTER

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.33

Great and unusal – almost to a fault photos and pictures

some improvement needed in this area to score more points.Need to work on the graphics, but a good try so far.
Originality4.66It’s a great spin on the photo contestsBeing a forum that covers many topics it is difficult to judge this; taking the most popular topic of  the Photo contest, recommend setting up categories for the contestant photosNot original, the photo contest is definately an attraction.
Organized4.50Nicely organizedIt could use some guide lines for visitors who don’t know what to look forWorking with one forum and many topics can be a disadvantage  catagorizing topics would help visitors go to their topic of interest. Would definately recommend doing that.
Owner Int.5.00Cheryl is always right on top of it allWonderful and always there;Very good presence.
Prof.5.00Super jobAppreciate the way Cheryl manages to add some fun to everything she doesVery good.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

rum : DIFFERENT TOPICS OF INTEREST & FRIENDSHIP
Owner : LANELL

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.16

Beautifully constructed with lots of great graphics

Most of the visual additions are brought in by the visitors;Lack of graphics in most threads, except for the visitors contribution..some exceptions like the FOTM..good layout.
Originality3.50Some of the threads are  original to an extent, 
Not very; there are a few others featuring friends, however its always nice to see friends showing their apreciation to friends;Not original.
Organized4.00Nicely organized miscellaneous and friendship driven threads and posts – well doneAmong the FOTM threads one may fiind a few other topics;  being a misc. Forum its very difficult to group the threads some how;As recommended to other forum owners catagorizing topics will help the visitor much.
Owner Int.4.50LaNell;s caring and friendly nature shines through every postLaNell is always present for her friends.Very good presence.
Prof.4.33always there!!LaNell and her Team  are always there to greet and welcome guests;Very good.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Forum : CORNER FOR THOUGHTS
Owner : RINNA RISHILAH RANI

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual3.00

Great graphics and visual content

goodSome threads are good.
Originality3.33

Forum title implies a bit of this and that, some very original, some informative and some fun too 

Not original, but promotes community spirit..good intention of the forum can be felt.Not original.
Organized3.00Topics just a bit scattered but all good or fun informationFor the moment its not a huge Forum so one can look around easily;One forum ...many topics...catagorizing them would help.
Owner Int.5.00Always attentive to her visitorsHere Rinna is her best, never missing to greet a friend with a  kind words;Always greets her visitors.
Prof.4.33Very!I’m sure if Rinna  puts in some work and imagination this could grow into a wonderful forum.Very good.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Forum : DIFFERENT TOPICS OF INTEREST & FRIENDSH

We would like to take the time to thank each and everyone who has supported the BFA & their friends here. To those nominees who have not won yet, your time will surely come sooner or later. Keep your forums going, and continue to bless us with all you do to make this community so special, on behalf of our team please accept a heartfelt  THANK YOU!

Please take time to send in your nominations for [link will be in shortly]

NOVEMBER 2009

We look forward to all of your love and support to help us make this event even better and to serve the community well.

YOUR BFA TEAM

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: And the BEST FORUM AWARD for October 2009 goes to ....
10/18/2009 6:36:19 PM

BEST FORUM OF THE MONTH!!

I am so glad to be the first to congratulate my friend Myrna for her fantastic forum.  I love you dear and I like your forum very much.  You are a dedicated friend.  Thank you so much for your encouragement and support.

God Bless you Myrna.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2009 6:51:04 PM

Congratulations, Myrna!

I was hoping you'd win!  Have a fantastic October/November!!

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2009 6:53:12 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My Friend Myrna and her Great forum is the WINNER!

I am so Proud for You Myrna!

Love You so much and Your Forum is simply Amazing Dear Friend! Well deserved!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here is a video of Meditation from a Medicine Man... Sacred Water! ENJOY!

Have a Wonderful Month of Celebration!

Big HUGS and Much LOVE!

Your Friend,

Alain

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2009 7:06:31 PM

Congratulations Myrna,

It just had to happen one day.

That day's arrived, and well deserved.

Here's a present

013.jpg Chey with the wolves image by Caralee_2009

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!