Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Check it out
10/15/2009 9:12:18 PM
Greetings everybody. This is Omar Dandan.
If you have not yet enrolled, give me a call at 949-412-1334, Why? Because you're going to be introduced
to a company that is changing the beverage Industry. (no wonder we have TOP LEADERS enrolling)

The highly anticipated goYoli marketing site will officially launch this Saturday October 17, 2009. Join Yoli Founder, CMO, Corey Citron, for a special Saturday webinar you will not soon forget!

LAUNCHES THIS SATURDAY

People are not duplicable; system and tools are. It is the understanding and application of this simple truth that can propel you to the top of the plan. Introducing the goYoli duplication system:

· Brand new professional look and feel
- 3 Brand new videos on the product
- 2 brand new lead capture pages
· Brand new getting started training videos

REGISTER FOR LAUNCH WEBINAR NOW

* Corey will also be conducting a special getting started training on how to best utilize the system.

LIVE PRODUCT & BUSINESS OVERVIEW WEBINAR WITH FOUNDER, PRESIDENT, ROBBY FENDER,  

Join Yoli Founder, President, Robby Fender, tonight- Thursday October 15, 2009- on a 30 minute power-packed live product and business overview webinar.

Live Yoli Product & Business Overview Webinar
Thursday October 15, 2009

Dial 1-507-726-3214 PIN 63211#
7 PM Pacific/ 8 PM Mountain/ 9 PM Central/ 10 PM Eastern

REGISTER FOR THE NEXT LIVE WEBINAR NOW

* Please note that starting next week our webinar schedule will be changing. Details on Saturday's webinar.

See you there !

The Yoli Team

P.S. Yoli has a few events in CA, WA & OR coming up in the next few weeks including Founders Corey Citron & Robby Fender Tuesday October 27th for a LA Kickoff event and party. Click Here Now to get all the details.

Olympia, WA event Tonight

Join Yoli Founder, Executive V.P., Daren Falter, at the Lacey Community Center on Thursday, October 15, 2009 to inspire, motivate and educate your prospects on how Yoli can help them achieve a healthier lifestyle and financial freedom at the same time.

Thursday October 15, 2009
Start Time: 7:00 PM
Lacey Community Center
6729 Pacific Ave SE
Olympia, WA 98503-1350

(360) 491-0857

In my personal opinion. Get enrolled NOW otherwise you are loosing valuable time. How often have you said..."I wish I got into this Company at the early stage" Well, I am taking advantage of this opportunity right now. YOU can do that too, whats holding YOU BACK?
Money? Then enroll 2 to 6 people and your product is paid for with the break-even bonus.....
Omar Dandan 949-412-1334
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!