Promote
Sherry Dossey

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Was Your Second Check $10,000?
10/15/2009 5:22:41 PM
I can tell you that in most of the businesses I was in,
I was lucky if I got a first check.

Second Check? I would have been happy to have made $10,000 in the second year.

I can guarantee that your second check will be $10,000.  Now how long it takes is a lot up to you.  If you just follow how I train you to build your business, it will be faster than anything you have seen.  We are in 50 countries and business is growing faster than anything I have seen.  400,000 people joined in the first 8 months.

I was just on a conference call and they explained exactly how to build your business like the 25 year old man from India did to make the 1.8 million dollars he has made just since Jan.

I heard a testimony from a man that was strictly a 9 to 5.  He had never been in any kind of mlm or network marketing.  His sponsor just told him the simple truth about this business, get 2 and teach them to get 2.  There is a little more than that but if that is all you know you can do super things.  In the 8 weeks he has been in, he has gotten $40,000.

Now there are about a million other businesses out there that say get 2, but they are nothing like TVI.  And that is why so many think they know how TVI works.  I can tell you they don't have a clue.  If they did their business would give them $10,000 on their second check.  This is not some binary or anything like that.  This is in a category of its own.

If Your Second check was not $10,000 and you did recruit 2 people, you need to contact me.  If you didn't recruit anyone, then you don't deserve the $10,000.  But anyone who can prove to me that they want success, I will teach them exactly how to get the same success as I am having.

Sherry Dossey
skype ID: sherry.dossey
863-858-1881  est

Create your own Success Story http://www.successwithsherry.com Skype ID: sherry.dossey call anytime 863-858-1881God Bless,Sherry
New Reply
+0
Don
Don Bluntach

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Was Your Second Check $10,000?
10/15/2009 5:33:19 PM
all in the family - http://tinyurl.com/starttoday
New Reply
+0

facebook