Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
ARE YOU MAKING THESE 3 ONLINE MISTAKES?
10/15/2009 4:26:26 AM
Toooften, online marketers forget to put themselves in the place of thecustomer.  Instead, their "marketing" efforts can turn into a blizzardof information, resulting in an unfocused, ineffective strategy thatactually loses sales.

Are you making these three mistakes?
  1. Email or other advertising that directs customers to your home page, instead of directly to a specific product or offer. Online customers don't want to spend a lot of time wandering throughpage after page of stuff; at least, not the first time they find yourstore or Business.  They want to immediately see what they were looking for whenthey responded to your ad, so be sure the link takes them there.
  2. Hiding from human contact. Is your phone number easily found throughout the site?  Is your contactinformation clear and up-to-date?  Sure, you'd like your online storeto be a totally automated process, but if you've done much onlineshopping yourself you know how nice it is to be able to call someonewith a question.  Make sure your site allows your customers that option.
  3. Selling one item at a time. Just as a fast-food restaurant always asks if you want to add fries ora dessert, you should create offers that present customers withadditional choices.  Add-on sales are the "gravy," and you want lots ofgravy for juicy profits!
Until Next time!

Here is a $50 Gift Card Free For You!
Sincerely, Maria Ines Miranda 1-585-544-9499 Register Free to Our Giveaway, just write a comment in Contact Us link... http://www.mirandasessentials.net
+0
Earl Dunbar

110 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: ARE YOU MAKING THESE 3 ONLINE MISTAKES?
10/15/2009 12:44:22 PM

I have found a fool proof way to receive UNLIMITED
Daily C-A-S-H Payments!!!

This program is SMOKE'N HOT! They have already
paid out over $1,122,342.00! It pays out 100%, and it
pays daily from Member-to-Member!

I am so confident that you will make M0NEY, "I WILL
PAY YOUR WAY INTO LEVEL # 1!" That's a $47 Value!

This is a One-of-a-Kind Pay Plan that you have just
gotta see! Go to my site and register for the FR-EE
TOUR, and my next sale could be placed under you!

www.u-earn.net

It's just too EZ!

Earl Dunbar
earl226@gmail.com

Earl Dunbar
+0
RE: ARE YOU MAKING THESE 3 ONLINE MISTAKES?
10/31/2009 9:33:09 PM
To Maria:

Sure, it makes sence when you selling kind a candlesticks or plates or .... whatever you can touch. How do you could accept your first rule, while one is selling virtual product? You could say: "bring people to this virtual product site" and you'll be right in some cases. Now imagine: one is selling domain names, which MUST to be checked for availability first. At this point I'm starting to disagree with your rule number 1. A person, who like to buy a domain name (or park it) may look for variations of it for hours, because the name he wants is probably already taken.
I think we should seriously think about this rule. If it could not be held in absolutely all cases - it can not to be rule.

Gintaras Gostautas
gintaras46@gmail.com
http://www.nesstore.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!