Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
TESTIMONIAL From 67-Year Old LOTTO MAGIC Member:
10/11/2009 6:57:36 PM

"Wow! I made $4,147 last month alone and didn't even budge from my chair! It's just amazing that
my income keeps growing like this. This system gives me the best odds of hitting a jackpot and
when I do, it will just be the icing on the cake!" - Alice P., Ohio

* Rated A with the Better Business Bureau!

* 14 Years Worldwide!

* Excellent company support!

* No competition!  There's no other business like this in the world!

* No shortage of new prospects, no need to worry about market-saturation!

* Record-breaking signups every month this year, surpassing each previous month's signups!

* High demand multi-billion-dollar per year product that's already been consistently purchased by
tens of millions of consumers every week for decades! Now they can get it ULTIMATELY FREE by
joining YOU in Lotto Magic and introducing other people to it!

* 4 joining levels, you can upgrade at any time!

* Lots of lead generating tools!

* High commission earning potential, up to $50 recurring monthly for each personal signup!

* Monthly recurring referral commissions thru 5 levels!

* Lottery pool shared winnings: You always get 10% from all winning tickets in your downline, even
if there are 1,000's of people in your downline!  We're participating in 30-state Powerball and
Florida Lotto!

* You can get paid by automatic deposit!

* Build your first level as wide as you want! 

* Diversified promotional materials for online and offline prospecting.

* Your prospects can call for the free booklet offer at 1-877-526-6957, give their name, address
and sponsor's ID code (mine is V5188 if you're calling) and then they can sign up by using the
application in the booklet that will already have your ID code in it. This will save you money
on printing and postage, it's printed and mailed by Lotto Magic for you!

* There's a 1-hour training audio you can listen to online, plus recordings of several of the
phone conference calls. Also, general tips and strategies for internet, direct mail, and phone
marketing advice, for people who like to do their own offline marketing. 

* Leadership Bonus Pool monthly payouts for recruiting and maintaining an active top-level
downline! (When you are a Power Captain with 5 Power Captains on your first level, who each have
2 Power Capains on their first level.)

* Conference calls every Tuesday night at 9 pm eastern time, explaining the opportunity to your
prospects! 1-319-279-1000 pin code 1055075#

* Training calls every week for current members!

* Your prospects can call to receive the free booklet explaining this great business, and your ID
will be in the booklet so you'll get a commission when they join!

* Online backoffice shows your list of prospects and how they became your prospects, online or
from co-op mailings, or booklet requests made by phone, they have contact-information so you can
follow up. This area also shows your current 5-level downline with contact info for your first
level.

* The backoffice also will have your monthly commission statement and monthly newsletter.

* There are PDF files of all Lotto Magic marketing materials so you can print them out as needed,
or just study them if you want to use portions for your advertising.

* You can order supplies online, if needed: If you want to do your own postal mailings,
Lotto Magic can supply you with postcards, booklets, targeted mailing lists (non-duplicated names,
each member who orders these mailing lists will get names that no one else will receive),
business cards, salesletter/signup form, marketing DVD, and also t-shirts, baseball caps and
lapel pins.

* Your online backoffice will also show all the lottery numbers being played for everyone within
5 levels under you, in 30-state Powerball and Florida Lotto. (You can check winning numbers
twice-weekly at http://www.flalottery.com ) Each member gets a different set of numbers than
every other member of Lotto Magic, each person's numbers will stay the same every month unless
there's a special request for different numbers.

* Designated Upline Contact Person: You'll soon be able to contact someone above you even if your
personal sponsor is unavailable. This system goes all the way up to administration level, helping
you convert prospects into signups!

* Optional postal mail co-op, you will get qualified leads who have paid for more information
just for this niche business.  Everyone in the co-op gets an equal share of the leads, the
contact information for these qualified prospects will be in your backoffice immediately when
they reply for more information.

* You get unlimited discount hotel certificates!

* Membership to a discount online shopping club with national brand products and services,
discounts on car rentals, amusement parks, sporting events, cruises, movie tickets, and much more!

* "Wow! I made $4,147 last month alone and didn't even budge from my chair! It's just amazing that
my income keeps growing like this. This system gives me the best odds of hitting a jackpot and
when I do, it will just be the icing on the cake!" - Alice P., Ohio

* "Lotto Magic is like having a second income, without having to work a second job. By following a
simple process, and performing less than an hour of simple work at my kitchen table each day,
I've been able to generate a monthly check that just keeps growing! $3,258 last month! Thanks
Lotto Magic!" - Scott B., Virginia

* Proof of July 8th lottery winnings, one of my 2nd level downliners matched 5 numbers in Florida
Lotto and according to Lotto Magic rules, he received 50% of the $5,200+ prize, giving him over $2,600. The 5 people above him including me each got 10%, that was $527.35 each.
My Statement Summary For July 2009: http://www.topbiztoday.com/July2009.pdf
Look in the column under FL Lotto Winnings... Level 2: $527.35
You'll also see all my downliners, I have 441 tickets in 30-state Powerball being played for my
group this month (49 tickets x 9 drawings in August) plus 1,098 tickets being played in Florida
Lotto (122 tickets x 9 drawings for August) for a total of 1,539 lottery tickets. If anyone in
my entire 5-level downline wins anything, I get 10% from ALL their winning tickets!
5 numbers were matched on July 8th by Norman Maddux (Lotto Magic ID M4431)
His Numbers: 1-19-23-40-44-50
The winning FL Lotto numbers on July 8th:
4-19-23-40-44-50
Verifiable at http://www.flalottery.com/inet/SearchResultByDateMain.do?Game=LOTTO&month=7&date=08&year=2009&search+by+date.x=14&search+by+dat...
The winning amount was more than the $5,182.50 listed at flalottery.com, the actual prize amount
was $5,273.50.
Norman Maddux is on my 2nd level, he received over $2,600.
5 people above him, including me (Kathleen VanBeekom) each received $527.35
YES, we've ALL BEEN PAID!!!

* Lotto Magic is a legitimate company and sends out tax-form #1099 to USA residents who earn more than $600 between January thru December.

* There are members in all 50 states and several countries.

* Online video explains the opportunity and pay plan to your prospects!
http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!