Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
One of the "Greenest" Things You Can Do
9/26/2009 6:05:52 PM

I am 64 and I exercise regularly.  As a result, despite experiencing many of the depredations that age delivers, I am still active and happy.  I require very little in the way of medical attention, and require little in the way of resources...at least as compared to the way I was a few years back.  I am healthy, happy, and able to fend for myself as well as any 40 year old. 

I didn't have a chance to write down the quote or the source, but I recenly read where one particular act by the entire population towards a more healthful life would save so many billions (millions?) of dollars in medical care.costs which are now paid for with government money. 

There's more than one way to be green, I guess.

Have a great day!!!

Don

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: One of the "Greenest" Things You Can Do
10/20/2009 12:05:35 PM

Hi Donovan,

Yes being healthy can be very green too.  As long as being healthy doesn't meen buying lots of nylon or stretch lycra outfits that end up in landfill and lots of electronic equipment that rusts in the garage.

Being healthy can start with simple things like organic skin care products to keep you healthy on the outside while excercise and a good diet keep you healthy on the inside.

I'm glad you feel so young ;-)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!