Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Referrals from Merchant Circle
9/25/2009 10:09:56 PM

Hello Jaz Live Cash Culture's Public Blog,

Atlanta Property Team saw your business listing on MerchantCircle and would like to add you as a business connection:

"I'd like to invite you to join my neighborhood network on MerchantCircle. MerchantCircle helps me build stronger relationships with the other businesses in our neighborhood. It's been a big help for me to get referrals and to reach customers. It's exciting to see our local community take shape online, so I hope you'll connect with me and Atlanta Property Team! It's free to join and only takes a minute to sign up and connect."

This could also be you!

My business address is a Post Office Box; located in the same shopping complex of a busy shopping mall.  This is where I meet contacts that I meet online.  The site shows a detailed map to help my online contacts find my favorite public meeting space ~ Piccadilly at DeKalb Mall

+0
RE: Referrals from Merchant Circle
10/11/2009 2:20:01 PM
My Reviews

Merchant Ratings THANK YOU for joining our network! Visit us at http://www.AcceptForLess.net

"Welcome, we are honored to have you in our network. “We guarantee to save you money, usually 5-55%, on credit card " read

Merchant Ratings Five Stars!!!

"Professionalism, Courtesy, Knowledge, Integrity, Trust and Experience. These are all qualities you can expect from Jaz L" read

Merchant Ratings To your Success and Health

"We at maxwayhealthandwealth.com endorse our new friends at Jaz Live Cash Culture's Public Blog of Decatur, GA. Thanks f" read

Review my business at MerchantCircle.com

Post ONLY in this Forum ~ your Merchant Circle link
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!