Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
BFA Nominations for October 2009...
9/19/2009 6:40:24 AM

Hello dear friends,

Please take time to nominate your forum or a friends forum too.

Nominations for The  BFA for OCTOBER 2009 begins now and ends 24th SEPTEMBER 2009.

Before we move on with nominations we wish to specify the following, as we see many members are confused as to the procedure of this event.

Stage 1 :

Nominations.. done here..see criteria link given in the rules n regulations thread.          RULES & REGULATIONS

Stage 2:

All nominated forums go up for voting, and the top 5 forums getting the most votes go on to  the next stage; and that is.....                 

Stage  3:

The judging round. In this we have 5 categories that are judged by 3 judges who are rotated every month.

a] Visual    b] Originality  c]  Organized
     d] Owner's interest   e] Professionalism

Bonus Criteria added: and that is the MOST VOTED FORUM gets 5  points added to their total score, the next get 4 and so forth.So the votes  polled  do make a huge difference to your score. As can be seen in the template of the winners forum.

Please also note there is just one prize of  $200/- to be won, and no other prize With that said...            

We welcome  you to the Best Forum Award Nomination Forum for the month of:

OCTOBER 2009

Deadline for Nominations: September 24th, 2009

BEFORE YOU NOMINATE:

Please go here..

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/forums/thread/1099762.aspx

Here you will find important information you should know about the contest. 

Nomination Instructions: Please Read Carefully

• Click the "Post Reply" Button
  • Place the Name of your Forum on the first line
  • Type a brief description (30 to 50 words or less) of your forum below the name. 
  • Place the link to your forum below the description.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Nomination Forums are reserved exclusively for nominating forums for the current BFA Round.  Posts regarding questions or concerns regarding the BFA should be directed to the BFA Award Rules and Policies Guideline Discussion forum.  Portions of posts not containing a nomination or nomination related material will be relocated or removed as necessary.

Look forward to your nominations, remember you have  a little bit of time to get them in....!!!

Warm regards

The BFA Team

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: BFA Nominations for October 2009...
9/19/2009 7:19:07 AM

I nominate MYRNA

Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2009 9:35:07 AM

Hi BFA Team,

Thanks for coming back, with this missed nomination topic.

My next nomination is a long overdue. I wish it may, pretty postponed, express my personal - along with my Adlander, gratitude to this special person, really very unique among us.

She was born in October (ah! charming amazing Libra :)) :

Her forum is CORNER FOR THOUGHTS

Taking just one superficial insight in her topics, one may tell : there are much more forums around, with much higher level of professionalism and originality.

BUT :

If anyone shows me ANY FORUM anywhere on the WEB which has PERFECTLY HEALTHY HEART RHYTHM (pulse) ... as this one has .... then I will pay this $ 200 instead of Bogdan :) .

THAT`S IT`S BASIC ORIGINALITY : FORUM WHICH SHARES DNA WITH IT`S OWNER.

Thanks Rinna - our little angel with simply sooooo big heart !

Love,

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2009 12:44:01 PM

LET US CELEBRATE WITH NATIVE AMERICANS

by MYRNA FERGUSON

THIS IS ADLANDPRO

NOMINATED BY PATRICIA BARTCH AND SECONDED BY PHILOXENIA

GO MYRNA

My path has been chosen and I've walked it with care
 I followed my heart and I'm on my way there
So I'll just keep walking till I find what I'm after 
To mountains and oceans and  G
ardens of laughter.

reid1

"The attitude of our leaders will be the attitude of the people. The attitude of the parents will be the attitude of the children. If respect is shown from above, respect will be developed below. If the Elders show respect, the younger people will be respectful. As above, so below. This happens because of interconnectedness. The heart of the Elders is connected to the heart of the youth. Great Spirit, in the fall season let me respect both the Elders and the youth"

NATIVE INDIAN

Click here

WHO CAN BUY THE AIR? This earth dont belong to us. We belong to this earth!

To honour a GREAT PEOPLE whos WISDOM daily guides us.

Georgios

It is not a matter of who nominates first. It is a matter of what he nominates and what the message to the entire world is.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2009 12:48:57 PM

Hi Team BFA, Branka!

Yes our friend Rinna Rani is a splended LIBRA expression! What about a nice birthday forum for her.  It may activate her more here in this community.

Hey RInna!

Search for MATA KITA RANE (RANI). You may get an answer from wrere your name comes from.

LOVE AND HUGS

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!