Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray
Ray Gollis

136 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Attention: Brand New Article Rewriting And Submission Service!
9/12/2009 9:22:37 PM

If you are a webmaster, you know articles are powerful!  

Are you tired of writing and submitting articles to article directores. 

Let our team of writers write them for you and submit them for you!

Product #1 "Article Rewriting Service"

Prices For Articles To Be Rewritten:

Articles 300-350 Words   

$8.00 per article-10 Articles

$7.00 per article-11 Articles-25 Articles

$6.00 per article-25 Articles +

Articles With Over 350 Words

Extra $2.00 For Every 100 Words Over

Send Us A Email And We Will Respond ASAP With A Quote!

support@officialinternetmarketingexpert.com

Product #2 "Article Submission Service"

Manually Submitted Articles:

Package 1# USA $30.00

380  Manual Article Submission

(2 Links x 380 Directories)=

780 OneWay Links

We write 1 Article- 500 Words For You

And Then Submit To 380 Directories.

The Turnaround Time is 7-10 Days

Package 2# USA $ 25.00

380 Manual Submission

(2 Links x 380 Directories)=

780 OneWay Links

Our Clients Provide Us Their Article

The Turnaround time is 4-6 Days

Why Choose Us?

• We only hire high quality writers and we specialize in article writing..
  • We write quality articles on any subject or topic. All articles that we write or rewrite is of high page rank in the major search engines. These articles will be unique in nature, keyword rich and have the proper keyword denstiy. We follow all the  SEO rules to get our clients the oneway links you need to rank high in the search engines. 
  • We spend all our time writing articles and submitting them. Wouldn't you want to enjoy the day while we do all the work for you. This will save you a number of hours and you can spend more important time working  on your business
  • We follow all the formatting rules and guidelines of the major article directories. This makes sure that your articles are accepted by the article directories. 
  • If you want proof of the submission we will send you a full report of all the article directores that we have submitted them. 

How Does Our Article Writing  And Submission Service Work?

If  you want to have your article rewritten, Read Article Writing Services and take a look at the prices. Send me an email and I will send you a quote. I will wait for your reply and then I will send you an order page to pay for the article service. After that you will get a confirmation email to verify your order. My email is:
 support @officialinternetmarketingexpert.com.  

For example if you want 50 articles written for you that are 350 words. This would be 6.00 x 50 = 300.00. I will send you to a page to pay and after you pay. Our team of writers will get to work on your job. You will receive another email by Paypal, that your payment has been received.

If you want your article submitted to article directories pick either Package 1 or 2. Click on the Paypal Button and you shall receive a email confirmation that your payment has been received.

Disclaimer:

Your article could take between 21-30 days to get indexed by Google. We have no control on how long it takes before Google indexes your article or how long your article will be accepted by the article directories.

Any Questions Involved in this service, Feel Free To Email Me At: support@officialinternetmarketingexpert.com

Thanks,
Ray Gollis

Join my home based business and make 80.00 per referral! Click Here To Find Out More! Religious Artifacts, Dvd Players, Books, Cassettes And Much More For Sale Click Here To Go To Rays Warehouse Ebay Store Have A Music Blog That I Just Started Check it out Click Here To Find Out More!
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Attention: Brand New Article Rewriting And Submission Service!
9/13/2009 9:17:48 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Ray
Ray Gollis

136 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Attention: Brand New Article Rewriting And Submission Service!
9/15/2009 9:03:03 PM

Join my home based business and make 80.00 per referral! Click Here To Find Out More! Religious Artifacts, Dvd Players, Books, Cassettes And Much More For Sale Click Here To Go To Rays Warehouse Ebay Store Have A Music Blog That I Just Started Check it out Click Here To Find Out More!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!