Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shailesh Parkar

5746 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
When Was The Last Time You Received 1000 Dollar,2000 Dollar or 3500 Dollar
9/12/2009 9:09:13 AM

[][][] When Was The Last Time You Received 1000 Dollar,2000 Dollar or 3500 Dollar [][][]

I will introduce you to the system that has helped me generate massive amounts of CASH straight to my doorstep via FedEx & UPS Mail.

Just launched 10th September 2009

RCF offers you many levels of participation, from $250 to $17,000.

You can start at a level you are comfortable with and upgrade to higher levels when you are ready.

You Will Receive Cash Gifts From Each Member That You Will Bring In IMMEDIATELY. Zero Qualifier Needed.
Receive $175 to $11,900 cash gifts over and over again

2-tier referral structure
Receive cash gifts from all your referrals and all their referrals.

Each Member You Personally Enroll Into The RCF Program Will Also Have All Their Personal Enrollments Send You Cash Gifts.
Receive unlimited $50 to $3,400 cash gifts over and over again

When Your Direct Enrollments Choose To Upgrade To A Higher RCF Tier Level, You'll Receive Cash Gifts.

When Direct Enrollments Of Your Member Choose To Upgrade To A Higher RCF Tier Level, You'll Receive Residual Cash Gifts In Various Amounts Depending On What Level You Are On And They Are Upgrading To.

Cash Gifting IS Legal - please watch the video interview with IRS on the site if you have doubts!

If you want to start receiving FedEx & UPS Packages Filled With EASY CASH, visit now and call today at 111-111-1111 with any questions you may have.

To Your Success in Cash Gifting,

Shailesh & Smita Parkar

http://freetextads4u.com/link/868

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!