Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Vitale

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Welcome to Building Relationships That Lead To Longterm Success:
9/5/2009 5:00:08 AM

Greetings Friends,

I am here to be a help to you and I hope your here to help me too.. The way you help me, is that you succeed in your goals for your life. This is my reward, for I am a Mentor for free, and as I have said, my rewards are seeing you, My friends succeed in life.

Because you see, if you succeed I am successful too because I feel good about myself when I see the empire you've built with my help..

This Group is all about building peoples lives. The rewards, well the rewards are great. The only way those rewards will be great, is if your mindset is right.

Your mindset should be this, "Helping my Friends achieve their goals is my goal"

If we all climb the ladder of success at the same time, we will fall to the ground, but if we climb one at a time and help each other get to the top, That is success...

Thank you for Joining Building Relationships Amongst Ourselves. I hope you will learn and gain much while your here...

Sincerely Yours, Carl Vitale~~~

+0
RE: Welcome to Building Relationships That Lead To Longterm Success:
9/30/2009 5:59:41 PM

I too like helping; however, I am not the type to hold another's hand unless they are slipping off the edge towards danger.  Not fond of lazy people and constant whiners.

If I could paint a portrait of how I fit into a crowd, the portrait would have a mountain with a winding road from base to summit.  The crowd, traveling in sync to and fro summit.

Around the upper third of the mountain is a ring of shadow blue clouds.  The sky is ocean blue with bright sunlight; without the Sun showing in the portrait.

In the area of the mountain base would have redwood trees not as populated as a forest, and my meditation area would be:

Birthday painting

My brother painted this for my birthday in 1990, in less than three hours

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!