Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
For PEOPLE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY, a uniquely REAL Income Opportunity!
8/29/2009 5:20:06 PM

Hello My AdlandPro Friends:

Thank you all for joining this forum, and allowing me to share with each of you.

I believe that I have the ideal opportunity for PEOPLE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY.  I am a Tax, Bookkeeping, and Payroll service professional.  My business is not home based, but out of a commercial office where I see many clients every monthly and annually.  Our corporation is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, commercially licensed and headquarted in our town, registered with our Secretary of States Office, has been awarded by the AFL-CIO as being a friend to working familys, is doing business in both the West and East Coast, and is positioned to go Nationwide.

Our service is unique, however, because we are a 50% Discount Service operationg in the financial services industry.  AsTax, Bookkeeping, and Payroll service professionals we take the rates of any competitor, H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, Liberty Tax Service, any CPA or Accounting Firm, Online Software programs like Turbo Tax, and H&R Blocks Tax Cuts, and when we are given the business by any competitors client, we will CUT THE COST OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR COMPETITORS IN HALF for the client, and that becomes there new service fee!  All services are provided in house, with our own equipment, software, network servers, and alike.  We maintain our own promotional materials, websites, and other material needed to self promote our company.

Our potential prospect list represents millions of people, and we are able to serve clients in all 50 States from our Corporate Headquarters in Nevada. 

I have put together an opportunity for PEOPLE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY with us, Why Pay More Services, Inc.  Our Website shows what we do, and I welcome ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY to contact me through my profile email, or even better, through our corporate email at whypaymoreservices@live.com.  Our Website is www.whypaymoreservices.com.  We are a licensed, commercially located walk in Tax, Bookkeeping, and Payroll office.   We are members of our local Chamber of Commerce, and we would like to offer PEOPLE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING MONEY with us, the opportunity to be a part of the multi-billion dollar Tax Service Industry, and GET PAID to do so.  If you or anyone you know is interested in our offer, please review our website at www.whypaymoreservices.com, and then send me a direct email at whypaymoreservices@live.com expressing that interest. 

Please do not sent the email through Adlandpro, but DIRECTLY TO ME AT OUR CORPORATE EMAIL.  To send it through AdlandPro may cause it to be missed as I receive tons of solicitations and invitation to join Forums, and become friends.  Although I welcome these, I want to give any expressed interest in our opportunity my immediate attention.  Please let me know if you are a fellow AdlandPro member. 

I do not believe you will find, H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, Liberty Tax Services, or any CPA or Accounting Service offering a 20% Commission to marketing representatives, per prospect to client conversion, while assuring the client a 50% Discount on services.  In my book, this is an WIN WIN opportunity for that everyone gets paid to succeed.  It is good for the client because of the 50% Discount on their services.  It is good for the marketing representative because it does not have to be sold.  With this you just EXPOSE, then WE CLOSE, and you GET PAID.  It is good for us, because we grow and get the exposure that only sharing the wealth can provide. 

I hope we can do business together!

Earl W. Elijah

Why Pay More Services, Inc

What do you think about this opportunity?
Thoughts about opportunity
- (1)
This poll has expired.
Total Votes: 1

Please login to vote.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!