Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THE NEW ALP FORMAT WILL BE BETTER THAN THE OLD
8/31/2009 3:55:29 AM

Sorry but I don't agree.  I can't find anyone's forums.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
9/3/2009 7:44:59 PM

Hello Georgios!!  Glad to see you have learned some of the changes.  Also happy that you have been in contact with Bogdan.  Sure hope they can get our Garden of Friendship back up.  We seem to have lost quit a bit there.

My patience is running thin, but I am trying to hang in there.  It will take some time before we reach a comfort zone, I am afraid.

Hugs and blessings,

Sara

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/4/2009 5:43:34 PM

Hi Georgios,

I just popped in by chance today to find this new format and although I knew it was still Adland, it's taken a while to find my way here, so I'm glad to see you helping everyone as usual, you are a guiding star to all.

I know I have been out of action for some time getting used to my new business, but hope to get back into the forums more as I do miss talking to everyone.

Love Kay

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2009 8:11:19 PM
Hi Garden of Friendship!

It is on time to work! GOF will be updated tomorrow. We will have a new form and a new concept. I promise to make it run this time. The old writing box is back and my goodness it is connected to the new format. I say HURRAY!

Life is a dream to work on and I know the secret of secrets. The new Age followers say they found the secret but I say that Plato in his PHILONIKEIA 390 BC (Philo=attractive force Nikeia repulsive force) in 390 BC described it very well.

NOTHING IS NEW about LAWS OF ATTRACTION and UNIVERSAL LAWS are the same and the knowledge was there for those who were seeking, so is AdLandPro. Time for me to support my forums and edit and repair some failures.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2009 11:51:55 PM

Hello my dear, how are you doing.  I love your cafe !!!   LOL, come see mine.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!