Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Priestley
11/11/2018 6:40:16 PM
Hi John,Thank's for your offer.I am on the lookout for good,legitimate offers.In this context,let me ask you this - How long have you been doing Prosperity Marketing?How many people have signed up from you?Let's put the $12 Funnel offer to the test so that all here to see for themselves?I give you my website -load it and I will promote it at no cost inside a huge worldwide community!
+0
John Priestley
11/18/2018 7:05:37 AM
We are supplier of high Quality Ketamine, Ethylone Big rock crystal ,Brown crystal ,Methylone xanax ,and différent products of very Good Quality Grade (99.8% purity) at competitive prices. We are legalized, and most reliable companies on the market manufacturing and offering wholesale distributions. We are proud to bring you a range of high quality products which are provided in pure crystalline
For more information or any inquiry contact me via the following Skype address, Email, or Phone below. Skype-- Bluestack Docs1 Email Address-- bluestack.docs.cm@gmail.com Whatsapp-- +19175995767
+0
John Priestley
11/19/2018 8:49:49 AM
Thank you John.Let's put your offer to the test - here is how:You give me $10 and I promote your offer inside my community for one month.If you make 10 sales I will give you $10 not $1. Do we have a deal? A Word To The Wise!This offer is valid not only to John but to all fellow members here in the ADLANDPro community until Christmas! To Your Success! Cheers!
+0
John Priestley
1/8/2019 8:12:14 AM
Hello John, good to know and good to understand.I am digital marketer and welcome all Adland family to my online office my website www.incomeempireindia.com Happy to answer whatever you ask. God bless !!
+0
John Priestley
1/27/2019 2:23:56 PM
Hi John,Thank you very much but I do not trust them.Beware the Done For You type of offers!Instead,go here and start making some money https://traffic-forces.com/?u=petrpetrov - available also in German,Russian and Chinese - Do you have friends in China, John?Do you know someone who might be interested in acquiring a coveted first ever edition item - collectible cards that are legitimate postage
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!