Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Nunley
7/1/2007 1:30:19 PM
Hi Carla, Looks like you have a lot of interests. When I was listing mine, I remember thinking, what the heck, I could fill this page. I can relate. I'm also impressed with the fact that you have so many friends and you've only been with AdlandPro a couple of weeks. How did you manage that? Kurt Gross http://www.JobFreeLife.com
+0
Bruce Glidden

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Carla Nunley
7/1/2007 7:29:48 PM
Hello Carla, Thank you for adding me as your friend, which will be an important part of your marketing success. We have Forums and Websites that are full of great ways to promote your Business. I am always here if you may need any assistance. Just look me up in your friends list...;-) Bruce
+0
Sam
Sam Bradley

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Carla Nunley
7/4/2007 5:39:33 PM
Carla is so honest and genuine with her responses
I like to help repair televisions for just a donation
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Carla Nunley
7/5/2007 11:02:32 AM
Hi Carla, Thank you for your warm invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Lisa Currie

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Carla Nunley
7/6/2007 2:55:33 PM
excellent site! Very professional set up. Easy navigation, and very reputable product. I liked your introduction. very informative and builds anticipation of the product. best of luck with your business! I'm sure it will do very well.
visit my store and see all the great stuff I have! I have rolex, and ipods, and car accessories, electronics, beautiful sterling silver jewlery, you name it! www.ravensdiscount.vstore.ca
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!