Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Being busy does not always mean real work...
12/16/2005 11:33:35 AM
"Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment, and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing." – Thomas Edison, inventor
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Being busy does not always mean real work...
12/16/2005 11:59:50 AM
Good Afternoon Bogdan, Wow great Quote for the Day! I've worked with many people who were Seeming doing but not doing. Thanks for sharing Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2005 12:17:01 PM
hi Bogdan great quote.i call real work cutting firewood painting the house doing repairs working on and maintaning our vehicles.(just my idea of work) your friend Gene
+0
12/16/2005 12:46:34 PM
Bogdan, You have made my day. That quote is right on. I make it a daily goal to never end the day without making at least $1.00. Always end your day with more money than you woke up with.
Saundra Jackson Social Entrepreneur Helping you Get a Bushel of Money 301-203-8099 http://www.products-that-sell.com/SleepandLearn/
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2005 1:40:30 PM
Hello Bogdan, Its a valid point, productivity is important along with focus and strategy. Thankyou lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!