Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
2/10/2007 1:19:29 PM
Hi Terry, Your reply to my friend invitation was so sweet and heartfelt. Most people ad-blast me, but not you! This community is going to be blessed with your presence here. I look forward to a long and wonderful friendship with you. Your friend, Joe PS: Well, since my first message to you, many great thins have happened. We have developed a friendship that most would be envious of, but they don't have to. All they have to do is invite you to be their friend. It has been a superb blessing in my life. And now, you are a POTW and have been PHILOXENIAed. As our friend Rina would say, FUYOH! (Means Wow). Thank you Terry! You are super awesome! SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
2/10/2007 1:19:29 PM
Hello Joe, I just read your actual post where you rated me. I don't mind telling you it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you again. Sincerely, Your Friend, Terry
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
2/11/2007 8:24:12 AM
Thanks for your kind feedback Terry. Looking forward to networking with you real soon! Ted
God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Terry Gorley
2/11/2007 8:24:12 AM
Your welcome, Ted. You deserved it! Sincerely, Terry
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley
3/4/2007 11:19:46 AM
Hi Terry, good morning! It is very nice seeing you on Adlandpro. I have been a member for more than a year and the people here are very nice. I have learned a lot here. I hope we will be here for a long time. Take care, Pauline Spence
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!