Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Please Keep FAITH in your Prayers
12/14/2005 7:00:20 PM
Hello everyone. Please keep our friend, FAITH in your prayers. I encourage you to add her to your prayer list, as she has had tremendous difficulties for a long time. For anyone who doesn't know Faith, she is one of the most upbeat, inspirational, encouraging, joyous people I have ever met. Right now, Faith is in the hospital trying to recover from double pneumonia. She has been living in a house with only a leaky blue tarp for a roof and buckets for a toilet since getting hit repeatedly by hurricanes this year. There has been an answer to prayer regarding housing, as Faith will be living with relatives when she comes out of the hospital. However, she needs your continuous prayer support as she tries to build her business and get on with life. I know that if there's anything you can do to help her build her business, she will really appreciate it. Please do not just try to sign her up in your programs - that never helps. If you want to help her in business, please take the time to actually help BUILD her business so that she can earn a full time income. But start with continuous prayer, asking God to give her what she needs. God loves her as he loves us all and knows what's best for her. God bless you and thank you for caring. Dave December 27 update: Faith is now out of ICU, but is still very weak and definitely still needs our prayers. Praise God for answered prayer!
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please Keep FAITH in your Prayers
12/14/2005 7:32:20 PM
Can someone explain to me just who Faith is? Who is this mystery person that no one seems to know even her last name? I am at a loss here Dave!
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
12/14/2005 7:39:41 PM
Hi Dave, thanks for sharing, I have also been invited to other forums about Faith, She has been in my prayers since I first heard. God Bless
+0
12/14/2005 10:11:27 PM
I will keep her in my prayers.Does she have children is she young or old etc.... what state is she from? more info please????
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!