Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * WOW * * Over $5,000 In Less Than 6 Minutes A Day!
12/14/2005 2:19:47 AM
I use to do my auto surfing as soon as I got up. Now I do my surfing just after midnight, that way I have myself covered for the day before I even go to bed. I also like to log in just after midnight to see how much I've earned in referral commissions for the previous day. For 16 straight days I've earned something. Sometimes it's a few dollars, sometimes over $50 or over $100 and sometimes over $200 that I've earned in just one day from referral commissions. But last week I had a record. I was so thrilled to see that on Thursday I earned over $500 in one day just from referral commissions and last week between what I earned from surfing and referrals I earned $1,300.64! It was my best week yet. I'm real thrilled to have this happen in December, a time that is usually low in business opportunity earnings. I can't wait to see what January will bring! This week I've earned over $900 so far! This is so amazing. I've (gulp) earned over $5000 in pure profits from this program and in the next day or two it will be over $6000! My "secret" is that for my first 4 months I put 100% back in so that it could grow. This month I had to pull some out for bills, but I'm putting back in as much as I possibly can, because I want to max out the account with $6000 which will earn me $220 daily profits, which is $80,300 in annual profits, not including referral commissions! Gulp! I also have another powerful incentive! My Colts are still undefeated and wrapped up home field advantage for the playoffs less than 24 hours ago. (scream, gasp) I can't believe it, I'm sooooo proud of them. GO Colts! Even watching a replay high light of it just 2 seconds ago, I screamed! LOL Anyway I'm hoping I can earn enough through this program to get to a playoff game. I've never been to a playoff game in the pros before. I have an even bigger dream, I'm hoping we can make it to the Super Bowl and that I use the profits from this program to pay for it. I know it's a big dream, but I like to dream. Anyway sorry, got off the subject here, but you have to admit having a team you cheered for during the lean years, (not a fair weather fan, use to cheer for them with tears in my eyes when they had losing seasons) and to now have them be undefeated (perfection) this late in the season is pretty thrilling. I can't express how exciting it is to have them considered the best team in the league! They have a chance to make history going 16-0 in the regular season, if they did that and won the Super Bowl they will be remembered for decades! (gulp, scream) Anyway, I'll shut up about my Colts. (for now) LOL I like that this program has something to offer to everyone. Even a person who just puts in a few dollars can start earning more through sharing the program with others. For people that like to earn 100% passive earnings, they can just put their money in and not tell anyone about it and still be earning a fulltime income in less than 6 minutes a day. And then there are people like my sponsor who want to go the fast track method. He started by putting $2000 in his account and got a few referrals and now he's earning over $10,000 a month. That's pretty good considering that he achieved this in 5 months time and only had around 5 referrals! LOL I'm working on emailing each of my upgrade members to let them know the different strategies that I and my sponsor used, I'm also sending other ideas and marketing resources to give everyone some ideas. If you're not taking advantage of this resource it isn't too late. You can start as a free member for 7 days, check out the company forum so that you know it's for real and then upgrade for as little as $6.I'll be happy to share some ideas and strategies that are working for us, so that you can create a strategy for yourself that you feel comfortable with. Everyone in this program is earning daily, so give yourself a pay raise today. Remember with this program everyone is in profit in less than 24 days! You can sign-up for free right now! =======> http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/ You will need to have an Egold account or Storm Pay account in order to upgrade. http://www.e-gold.com http://www.stormpay.com/?25771 I wanted to give you part of an update from another marketer, so you would have the perspective of someone different besides just myself making another post! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Season's Greetings Everyone, Lots of folks have joined 12DailyPro after receiving my last message. Frankly, I'm surprised that so many of you had not yet joined this incredible program. Evidently, like myself, you either were not paying attention or you did not believe that the program would sustain itself. While there are never any guarantees, it is the opinion of many very experienced associates that this program will grow faster than YMMSS which attracted over 2 million members in about 2 years. If so, there is lots of money to be made here during the months ahead. What a nice feeling it is to be promoting something that does not require any recruiting. I communicate regularly with several list managers. Below is a report on 12DailyPro from one of those list managers which I'm sure you will find very informative. There is no doubt that the program is real. Thousands of member can attest to that. The following report addresses the issue of longevity. ================================================= 12Daily Pro a "get paid to surf program" that pays 12%/day- actually 110%/mo profit, see the math below. Simple program. FREE to join but you don't make any money free. Started in May, had 35,000 members as of Sept 18th, and is surpassing Studio Traffic, a similar program that has been running for some time now. It's a slick system. Good website layout, and forum too. You buy units at $6 each, as many as you want. You have to surf 12 websites a day, and these appear automatically if you click on the "start surfing " link on your personal page. This takes about 6 minutes or so to accomplish each day. When you accomplish that you get paid 12% times the value of how many units you own. However please understand that 8% of that is your principal and only 4% of that is profit. Miss one day of surfing and you just lost 8% of your principal. Miss 3 days out of the 12 and you've just lost all your profit. They turn the clock over at midnight eastern standard time so stay on top of the time issue so you don't miss a day. You buy units at $6 each but don't get to collect on your earnings until the upgrade has expired at the end of the 12 days. Then it takes another 5 to 7 days to actually be processed. But I have made some good money with this program as well as my kids. Jana is now earning $32/day from this , which is not bad for a kid still in school. At the end of the 12 days when you get paid all your principal and interest back, you can either buy more units or go away. Example1 : You buy one unit for $6. 12% of $6 is 72 cents. You earn 72 cents/day for 12 consecutive days PROVIDING you log into your site each day and surf your 12 sites given you. If you skip a day you don't get paid that day, but the day counts as part of your 12 day upgrade. 1 unit for $6 earns 72 cents x 12 days = $2.64 profit for the 12 days. $2.64 + $6 = $8.64 you will have available to withdraw at the end of your 12 surfing days. Withdraw it or start all over. Example 2: You buy 32 units for $192. 12% of $192 is $23.04. You get paid $23.04/day for 12 days if you surf your 12 sites everyday. At the end of the 12 days you have accumulated $276.48; $192 principal back and $84.48 profit. With 2 1/2 cycles per month that could be $211.20 profit on $192 of principal. That's a 44% profit every 12 days, or 110%profit per month; definitely worth working for. You only have to surf 12 sites a day no matter how many units you have but you can surf up to 30 sites a day for maximum advertising credit if you want to advertise on the system. But hey, let's say you put only $96 in to buy 16 units; which was my limit for being willing to lose the first time around. $96 x 12% paid each day = $11.52 a day x 12days = $138.24 less $96 principal = $42.24 profit every 12 days. $42.24profit/12 days x 2.5 cycles/mo = $105.60profit you could earn every month. A bit of information on who runs this show WHO IS CHARIS JOHNSON? Charis F. Johnson is the main 12DP principal: She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. Her career has been mainly in Advertising, Marketing, and Television. She was a Production Executive with Zoomculture in Chapel Hill, NC. She started her own company, SpinControl Marketing. On 5/11/05 she launched LifeClicks which became 12DP, which is now one of the most successful money-making programs on the Internet: LifeClicks, LLC is the parent company of 12DP. During its first 6 months, 12DP membership has grown to more than 100,000. On average, more than 1,000 new members join every day. 12DP uses e-gold and StormPay as payment systems. Particularly because the e-gold fees are so much lower than those of StormPay, I suspect that most 12DP members use e-gold. The current daily e-gold transaction volume to about the equivalent of $10 million a day. The previous time I checked, a few months ago, it was about $3 million a day. I suspect that 12DP growth has a lot to do with e-gold growth: http://e-gold.com/stats.html The main reason 12DP is growing so rapidly is that it works and pays like clockwork. Since its launch, all payments have been on time. Here's some more stats on 12 daily pro - Daily Earning Percentage: 12% - Upgrade Expiration: 12 days - Actual Daily Profit: 2.32%(Assuming 12 surfing days plus 5 business days and 2 weekend days for payout) It's more if you can upgrade right away instead of waiting 7 days for your payout. - Number of sites to surf: 12 - Number of members: Over 90,000 - Compounding Rule: No compounding allowed - Cashout Rule: Payments are received within 7 business days of upgrade expiration - I've been a member since: Sept 2005 - Number of times I've been paid: 8 - Comments: 12% per day(roughly 2.32% actual daily profit when considering payout window) is a lot to be paying out and naturally makes the program high risk. Many programs offering more than 3% have been closing up shop due to poor or non-existent business plans. What makes 12DailyPro different and why am I recommending it? I've been watching the program since it pre-launched in May(2005). Here are 7 reasons why this program has so far bucked the trend of failed 4%+ programs: 1) The site presents a professional image. The home page is sharp and attractive. The FAQ and Terms are solid and not generic. A well-moderated forum is in place. 2) Customer Service has been excellent. Questions get answered and 12DailyPro has shown that they want their members to succeed. 3) Payouts have been on-time since the program launched. 4) Growth of the program has been phenomenal with over 55,000 members since pre-launch. 12DailyPro is being heavily promoted by it's members, something that will have positive effects in the coming months. 5) Charis, the 12DailyPro Admin, sends out detailed updates via email. This has been true from the start. 6) 12DailyPro does not give free upgrades and therefore does not pay free members. 12DailyPro also does not allow compounding of any kind. These 2 features will play a major role in the survival of this program. Many programs end up in financial trouble because they underestimate the effect of giving away free upgrades and having loose controls on compounding. 12DailyPro is doing it the right way especially for a high percentage program. 7) A recent update from Charis gave very detailed information on 12DailyPro's plan for the future. Now I know you can't believe everything that you hear from autosurf Admins, but to date 12DailyPro has done everything they have promised. So at this point I'm willing to believe that Charis and company do in fact have a long-term plan laid out. Here is a summary of their plans which were sent to all members on August 8: Within 1 month. - A new e-ticket support system Complete - An expanded forum and community area Complete - A more detailed and functional Top 12 and Pro Directory Complete - A more powerful 'Site of the Week' advertising opportunity Complete - Addition of voicemail and fax #s for member use Complete Within 3 months - New referral incentives & bonuses - New contests and drawings - Launch of second site in the 12DP network Complete(HitsDailyPro) - Addition of Live Help feature - Key strategic partnerships Ongoing - Increase maximum sites members can surf Complete Within 6 months - Launch of official 12DP Offline Affiliate Program - Launch of third site in the 12DP network Within 12 months - Launch of 4th site in the 12DP network - Launch of mainstream/offline advertising campaign I will update this list with a Complete sign as each item is implemented. This will provide further proof that 12DailyPro does follow through on their word. I'll also update this list if 12DailyPro modifies or adds to their plans. Here is another section taken out of 12DailyPro's latest email update: "These are the top 10 reasons why we will be here long after the others are gone: 1. We do not pay free members. 2. We do not allow upgrading with earnings. 3. We do not give free upgrades for joining. 4. We provide consistent communication and superior member support. 5. We only allow 2 upgrade packages at a time. 6. We use a limited number of payment processors. 7. We provide our members with unique advertising opportunities. 8. We invest a percentage of incoming $ into a long term portfolio. 9. We will continue to improve our technology. 10. We will research, develop, and implement new features, programs, and sites to grow and strengthen the 12DP network." ======================================================================= IMPORTANT - Do NOT miss one day's worth of surfing. This is costly, especially for those who have significant funds in the program. If you are unable to login yourself ask a family member or a trusted associate to do it for you. Obviously, we cannot be at our computer every day. Anyone can log into your account and click on the "Start Surfing" link. A website will appear and as soon as the timer counts down to zero another site appears automatically. That's all there is to it! Remember that this is exactly the type of program that everyone is looking for, i.e., no referral requirements, the ability to get started at a very low cost, excellent return on investment and your funds are not tied up for a long period of time. Make sure your contacts hear about it from you! As I said in my original advisory, this is probably the best advice I have ever offered since the first time I logged onto the internet. JOIN 12DAILYPRO TODAY!! (end of update) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * You can sign-up for free right now! =======> http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * WOW * * Over Five Thousand In Less Than 6 Minutes A Day!
12/14/2005 2:39:06 AM
Hi Felicia, Thanks for the invite. CONGRATULATIONS!!!That is a great profit and return, however I would like to know what your upgrade amount is in order to get that kind of return and what your referrals are putting. Yes, you can make that kind of money, but you have to have more then a $6.00 upgrade to do it, am I not right? My guess is that you and your referrals are upgrading with about $100.00 so yes, you can make that kind of return. But you can not upgrade with that kind of monies you don't make that kind of monies I am sure. Regards, Donna aka texgirl
+0
12/14/2005 2:39:50 AM
Really good to hear that from you. It proven that internet is a place to have decent income stream. However, 12Dailypro is not kind to Singapore, Most of my referral lost their money due to the way they stated their IP addresses are belonging to a group of blacklisted. Fortunately for me, I survived. Felicia, I am sending you a private mail and proposal :)
Thanks for the Forum. Nice to see you again Philip Low c.m.o. http://www.newmakemoneyguide.com My Cabby Career http://www.asiahomebusiness.com/cabby572
+0
Lola Vanslette

87 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 2:43:44 AM
I have a question, Felicia... Didn't I sign up under you for this? Or was it something else? Obviously I haven't been working it much or I would remember! LOL Lola A
+0
Re: * * WOW * * Over $5,000 In Less Than 6 Minutes A Day!
12/14/2005 3:11:02 AM
Hi Felcia, I am a member of 12 Daily also, but not making as much as you. I have 2 referrals so far and I advertise as much as I can. How did you get so many referrals? Anyway have a great day!! Michelle Powell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!