Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Ross Reyman
4/14/2006 2:01:25 PM
Hi Mr.Ross Welcome to Adland Family,Thank You for your friendship,I'm honored to have you as part of adland family.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Ross Reyman
4/15/2006 8:44:07 PM
Hi Ross, it would be my privilege to have you as my friend I think you will enjoy your time at Adland pro there are so many great people willing to help and share so much information I looked at your site and it looks very interesting and I would like more info. i hope this is the start of a great friendship I’m looking forward hearing from you soon thank you and Happy Easter,Dan sorry by time Iapproved your invatation thepage had expired please resend,Dan
+0
Ross Reyman
4/21/2006 9:25:41 PM
Looked at your web site. Joined the newsletter. Interested in Health! www.ashnow.com/831891 OPTION: earn income! I have lots of Programs, advertising etc. Look at Page TWO! www.webspawner.com/users/russopp Yours For Health and Wealth. Richard
Scientific Health Breakthroughs. Major Diseases 100% Preventable/Most Cases reversed. OPTION: Become a High Income Earner! Make Money, Save Money! How to's, news and more! http://www.webspawner.com/users/russopp
+0
Raewyn West

44 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ross Reyman
8/12/2006 10:29:54 PM
Thank you ,Iwould love to put you on my list and i hope you have a nice day. Bye for now Raewyn
Raewyn j West
+0
Ross Reyman
10/27/2006 1:37:32 PM
So many friends!
Blogworker
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!