Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Time for Urgent Prayer
12/13/2005 9:15:29 PM
Hello, my friends, Kathy Martin, bless her truly caring heart, has informed me that we have a serious and urgent need for prayer for a family in our community. Here is the announcement from Kathy: Hello my friends, Please we have an emergency on our hands,Our dear friend Betty Williams Daughter is dying as we speak of cancer, please pray for her,That she be healed and ask for devine intervention and miracles for Betty and her family.Please spread the word to all your friends and ask them to pray for Betty Williams Daughter,I am sorry I do not know her name but God knows her name already.Please pray with an open heart and a sincere heart,you know if you ask your young children to pray for Bettys daughters that would be great because small children have pure hearts and god listens to them and answers there prayers first,I think someone told me that once.Just pass this around,lets get the forums going for Betty and her family.Thanks,kathy Martin Remember that God knows exactly what is perfect for Betty, her family and her daughter, Carolyn. Pray fervently that God will give them what they really need at this time. It's often really difficult to do this, as we are so sure WE know the answers, but believe me, it is FAR more effective to trust God with all your heart and let him be God. He loves us all SO much. He cares SO deeply for Betty and her daughter. Please lift them up to him in prayer right now. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: A Time for Urgent Prayer
12/13/2005 9:30:24 PM
Hello Dave, Like your site, you are a blessing and an inspiration. This prayer chain/circle for Betty and Carolyn is growing by leaps and bounds, I really believe that God is goin to ust this trial Betty and Carolyn are going through for something great. Thank you for all the help, hope and inspiration you bring to all here. your friend and brother in Christ, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Lola Vanslette

87 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 2:17:22 AM
Thank you for re-posting this. I'm sure Kathy appreciates it as well. I have read this on her forum as well. Lola A http://www.adlandpro.com/directad/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=11354
+0
12/14/2005 5:55:18 AM
Hi Dave, thanks for sharing, I first heard about this on Steven post, I will keep Betty and Carolyn in my prayers, God Bless
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2005 7:33:01 AM
HI Dave, Thanks for the invitation and I will post it in my prayer forum as well. God's always got a way that we don't always understand but HE is sovereign. God bless, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!