Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Donna Zuehl
1/29/2006 2:18:25 AM
I wish you well with Adlandpro!! Jim
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Donna Zuehl
1/29/2006 2:18:25 AM
Thanks Jim. I really haven't devoted enough time to Adland pro yet as I have soooo many irons in the fire. However I am really impressed with it so far. The members seem friendly and approachable. I hope to devote more time to it in the near future. Your Adland Friend, Donna
+0
Donna Zuehl
2/10/2006 10:27:21 PM
your ad was wonderful I'm trying to get my ad going and I have no idea what I am dong I have never done this before if you can give me some tips on how to get started. My budget is very low right now I'm trying to do everything for free as much as I can cause I am a single mother and it's very hard. Thanks and good job JCarter
JCarter
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Donna Zuehl
2/10/2006 10:27:21 PM
Hi Janet, That was my first real ad and I wasn't sure how to do it or what to say. I looked at my website for which I am an affiliate..I didn't build the site..and read about what they said they were promoting. Then I copied some of what they said but not word for word. I clicked on Advertisers at the top of Adlandpro and found a wizard on making an ad. It does ask you if you want to upgrade and get it sent to lots more places for $14.95 a month so I chose that option. I figure if I don't get any response I can cancel after one month. I really didn't know what I was doing but the ad wizard helped. I don't have much money either, as I am retired. I have bought a lot of internet marketing ebooks to get ideas.If you give me your website URL I can click on it and see if I get any ideas for an ad. Your friend, DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl
3/22/2006 3:08:19 PM
Donna is a great friend and has a wonderful sense of humor. I love her posts! Sincerely, Shannon Bolin
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!