Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Suzanne Travelstead
4/27/2007 9:56:44 PM
Your right .... Helping people is the best feeling I know of!
MedicTag is the original USB medical alert device designed for emergency medic information and alert. MedicTag is a digital memory chip is used to store all your information on the easy to use MedicTag medical history and alert form and the distinctive sty
+0
Suzanne Travelstead
4/27/2007 9:56:44 PM
Thank You, Maurice. Helping people is what I have done since people came to my aid when I needed it. What I do now is payback for those who helped me. I help families in need and raise funds to help our local Veterans. Thank you for your vote. Sincerely, Suzanne Travelstead Lynaia Marie Gifts www.lynaiamariegifts.com
Suzanne Travelstead
+0
Boris Sui

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Suzanne Travelstead
5/26/2007 2:45:05 PM
Friendly photo and social service is beneficial to society. Highly recommended to read.
Boriz Sui Independent Representative (IR) http://offshore.bizhat.com
+0
Suzanne Travelstead
5/26/2007 2:45:05 PM
Thank You, Boriz Sui for your vote. I have been helping our Veterans for the past 11 years and it never seems to be enough, but it is very rewarding to sit and listen to their stories and spend time with them. If you ever get a chance, find a Veterans Home in your area and take some friends, go visit with them. Remember, if they are in a Veterans Home, it's their last stop and most of them do not have family members visiting them regularly, so any visitors are always Welcome. Have a Great Day!!! Support your Veterans, you have them to Thank for your Freedom.
Suzanne Travelstead
+0
roger Ketcham

56 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Suzanne Travelstead
6/18/2007 9:35:16 AM
nice pic
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!