Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kristine Tadich
10/5/2005 2:30:44 PM
Greetings Kristine Tadich, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it extremely informative as well as professioanl so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We welcome you to the community and if we can ever be of any assistance please let us know, respectfully, your new friends in Idaho.
janice2005
+0
Kristine Tadich
10/5/2005 2:30:44 PM
Gary and Janice, I thank you so much for your kind words. This is the first community I have ever joined and I look forward to making lifelong friends first and formost. Friendships and relationships are right up there on the top for me right next to God and family. I believe when you have all the right things in place, do things from the heart with integrity and honesty, the business part of my life flourishes as well. It is very nice to meet you and I look forward our friendship! Warm regards, Kris The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise. Maya Angelou
+0
Kristine Tadich
10/26/2005 6:18:24 PM
Very nicely developed profile page. I like to see someone take the time to do it right

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kristine Tadich
10/29/2005 4:47:16 PM
Hi Kristine, Thank You for your friendship,honored to have you as part of adland family.I hope you have found adland as enjoyable and helpful as I have.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Bob
Bob Sims

144 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Kristine Tadich
10/29/2005 11:03:13 PM
Kristine ! Good idea with the Forum
Visit www.topbizops.com/sims for all the products,services,and software that business owners want and need.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!