Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dave Cottrell
11/9/2005 6:12:14 PM
Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for the rating! It's such a pleasure to see your smiling face on so many of my forums and posts. Thanks for all the support! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell
11/9/2005 7:38:45 PM
Dave, I thought I had already given you an endorsement. To all who may come, Dave is genuine. He gives and gives. He is always willing to lend an ear or say a prayer. Dave almost always ends his remarks with "God Bless" Thank You Dave! God Bless You :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dave Cottrell
11/9/2005 7:38:45 PM
Hi David, Thank you for the endorsement! It has been a lot of fun getting to know you, with your quick wit and all your helpful information and thoughtful posts. What can I say? May God richly bless you, David. Dave
+0
Tom
Tom Thetoolman

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dave Cottrell
11/10/2005 10:57:15 PM
Hi Everyone, In the Past few days of my joining this community Dave has proved himself to be a True Asset to me and AdLandPro. I am Glad I joined the AdLandPro Community and I look forward to meeting others like Dave. Anyone who crosses Daves path was definately worthy of the Blessing he will bring you. I appreciate you Dave. Tom "theToolman" No Charge Online Advertising for Any Business! http://seo.thetoolman.net
+0
Dave Cottrell
11/12/2005 8:16:43 PM
Dave is very active in the forums and always posts inspiring or thought-provoking topics. Keep up the great work!
Scot Robnett

DIY Websites:
www.buildyoursite.biz

Search Engine Competitive Intelligence:
www.adgooroo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!