Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell
11/19/2013 2:51:18 AM
Having issues with trying to send messages and write on a forum -- not going through -- only this way. On a different computer and would like to install ccleaner -- can you send me the link please
Author, Health Coach, Business Owner, Survivor
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Dave Cottrell
11/22/2013 3:47:23 AM
Hi Carol!

I think you can get CCleaner by just downloading it free. I am not an affiliate but that is how I got it. I only use it to clean my registry. I don't care for its general paint brush cleaner. A pop up menu will come up and say they have a new version and I always click no and not to backups and other pop up messages. Works best for me that way. I would be interested in what others say about it.

on another matter:
It is probably something in your settings that may be caysing problems.
You sent me a direct message but I can not answer it because you have me blocked. The message I received was: This user has blocked messages from you, and you cannot contact them through personal messages.

It is probably something in your settings that may be causing problems.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dave Cottrell
12/16/2013 2:58:13 AM
Hi Dave..I am so sorry for not getting here for your birthday yesterday... I truly hope that it was a special day for you..
+0
Ralph White

25008 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Dave Cottrell
3/20/2014 7:49:19 AM
Success Quote For My Fellow Adland Member “Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
I challenge you to visit this website. Make $78-$900 per day https://tinyurl.com/y2t5tarv You will even get a free vacation for trying the program
+0
Ralph White

25008 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Dave Cottrell
6/25/2014 5:54:38 PM
Hello, my fellow Adland member. I hope that you are having a wonderful day and always remember that making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.
I challenge you to visit this website. Make $78-$900 per day https://tinyurl.com/y2t5tarv You will even get a free vacation for trying the program
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!