Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dave Cottrell
5/4/2013 6:20:43 PM
Well, in '78, August 26, I was in a stadium, but it was at my wedding reception! :) So far, so good... ;)
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dave Cottrell
5/5/2013 2:52:21 AM
HI DAVE NICE TO MEET YOU HUGS KAREN COME AND VIST MY GOSPEL SITE THENAK KAREN
karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Dave Cottrell
5/8/2013 4:44:37 AM
The Regard. Ocenitete this:Build the profitable deal (the business) on functioning(working) the building incomplete workday from building! Formation, support and веб- place whole predusmotreno! www.sfi4.com/11888115/FREE
+0
Jeffrey Schultz

224 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dave Cottrell
5/17/2013 2:24:39 AM
Hi Dave, I have been on Adlandpro before but it's been yrs. Boy it sure has changed. I'm even having a little trouble navigating around
Jeffrey Schultz Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet it.
+0
Dave Cottrell
6/13/2013 6:02:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-cHPn_zf8Y Liftago is coming soon! Register now to learn more and build your marketing community before the launch: www.joinsomethingnew.com/ROBERTALLEN www.facebook.com/zimmermann.robertallen Please note that the apps are not limited to the features shown in the video and that they will also be available in your local language!
Our mission is to move the world and change the way people use transportation. Lately, this has proven to be the right direction to move in. More and more large companies have begun to invest big money towards the same purpose: adaptive car cruise control, automatic parking, car sharing, Google driver-less cars, IBM's solution for smarter city transportation, you name it. We believe that all of this points to the validity of our vision: to provide a hassle-free transportation solution for people all around the world and to pave the way for the mobility of the future!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!