Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Sarka Ksandrova
10/22/2005 9:22:12 AM
Thank you David for visiting my sites and. Nice, that you was from me inspiried. Belss to you, Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova
11/2/2005 3:09:17 AM
Highly recommended!!!
"Try to bring the best in people around you and try to make a difference in the world..."
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Sarka Ksandrova
11/2/2005 3:09:17 AM
Hello my friend. Is nice to visiting my sites. Hope, have inform you good. Thank you for voting me so nice from me.. Come again please, you are allwais wellcome! Good Blees for you, Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova
11/13/2005 1:03:50 AM
Hi thanks for responding, Im new to this and i see its really a great place so far i have a realy nice web store www.colleensteasures.net and would love you to see it. I has great gifts for all occations and look at the prices those are just for you. please open up an account and i will send you a certificate of 10% off the price listed aready. thanks again, colleen collblondie123@aol.com
Colleen Maul
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Sarka Ksandrova
11/13/2005 1:03:50 AM
Hello Colleen. Is to see, taht you are new here. To promotion your site you have on your adland Ads, your ownsite and forum. Make for you your own forum. So come peoples whith are interresting on your site.Make your site interresting, make thats so atractiv, that they have good willing to open. I have see your store, Thank you. But I am profesional artist and make me presents alown. If you want, I can help you how make your forum. Thats is the right place to promotion. In bussines I am on enother site interresting. Sarka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!