Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jennifer Gordon
3/5/2006 9:56:19 PM
Hi Jennifer; You site looks very good, so keep up the good work. Thank you for accepting me and being my support I'm going through my new invention experience. Please help spread my new link to pull in new sales at 50%. GPS monitors, Playstation 2, Wireless GPS, Laptops, desktops, Video games, Xbox games, digital cameras, printers, scanners, plasma TV's & more!! Power tools, Offie equip, housewares, women's Fragrances, Games, puzzels music instruments etc....... http://www.themalloftheworld.com/sealsonwheels Thank you, Chris
In Him we strive ><> Chris Seals www.sealsonwheels1.com 503-666-3590
+0
Jennifer Gordon
4/27/2006 7:30:13 PM
I know you have received my message. The first one I received from you was a bit different... about a phone on the internet. I do not know if I could manage that, Although I would like to know more about Agathe Paquette
Agathe Paquette I now decided to have my membership deleted , thank you Agathe
+0
Dale Rolefson

307 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jennifer Gordon
5/23/2006 8:51:24 PM
I like to make friends. Hi Jennifer, This is Dale Rolefson, Worldprofit/Consultant. I got one questions. Do you know Gizmo Project? I got problems with it. I can hear the people but they can't hear me. I got dialup. maybe it don't work with dialup. Thank you have a good one!
Dale Rolefson WorldprofitDealer/Consultant www.onlinebizmarket.com Questions? Meet me Live in my Metting Center http://webcast.worldprofit.com/meetingcenter/default.cfm?mcid=11717 1 931 796 8807 odu987@excite.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Jennifer Gordon
7/14/2007 8:53:26 AM
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Jennifer Gordon
7/14/2007 8:53:26 AM
Hi Lee! Thank you for viewing my website and rating me a 10! I am just as honored to have you as a friend as well. If my Child Shield, U.S.A. program or business interest you please feel free to contact me. Have a Great Evening, Jennifer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!