Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ambassador John Sanchez
6/11/2005 9:00:15 PM
Thank you Jeffrey for your kind words. I also admire your straightforward attitude. You tell it like it is without intentionally trying to hurt anyone. You don't sugar coat it, instead you tell like it is. You have a big heart but you don't let people step on it. Thank you for being my friend. Update (7/30/05): Jeffrey continues to amaze me with his big heart. I consider him one of my best friends. If you don't know him you should. He goes above and beyond for his friends. Thank you Jeffrey! Your friend, JOHN
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ambassador John Sanchez
6/28/2005 10:21:23 AM
Hi John, I fairly recognise you without glasses! Luky you with your website!...lol At least it remembered me; I wanted to do this sometime ago! This rate is for the friend, website, community activity, grandfather, your vioce, for the surprisse, and much more...(we are on the web...) Let's see if you'll recognise me, when I'll change my pic?...lol With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Ambassador John Sanchez
6/28/2005 10:21:23 AM
Thank you Ana Maria for the rating. You are one of my dearest friends. I appreciate all the kindness you show me. I hope everything is going well with you and your family. I am looking forward to seeing your picture, I have to admit I will miss the cute kitty. Take care my sweet friend! JOHN
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Ambassador John Sanchez
7/5/2005 11:56:36 PM
Hello John, Hey its great to see you smiling. Just letting you know how much I value you here at adlandpro and wish you every success with all your ventures. You are doing some great work at Adlandpro and have done this service for so long, I really admire you! Kindly Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Ambassador John Sanchez
7/5/2005 11:56:36 PM
Thanks Lisa, you know how much I enjoy kidding around with you on Skype. Take care my sweet friend! JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!