Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Arthur Gabriele
6/8/2005 7:08:10 PM
Hello, good site,thank you for inviting me .Glad you are here,welcome to adland,please join us in forums. your friend kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arthur Gabriele
6/8/2005 7:08:10 PM
Thanks Kathy for the rating. I wasn't even aware that there was a rating system in place. I certainly will particapate as often as I can. I haven't offered any forums as of yet. I first want to build up my friends list. I have many things that I do. They all take a piece of me. I hopefully will accomplish them in due time. All the Best Arthur
Arthur
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Arthur Gabriele
6/16/2005 9:43:02 PM
Arthur Gabriele, Never a day has passed with out first seeing light,I came through with results that were amazing,your site is interesting and your forum manner is tough,you are bright,witty and first most an adlandpro member and for that I rate you a 8 your involvment with it is active.You have resolved issues before,this is a pleasant place adland and you are in it so please stay,personal matters dont count in business,let/s show them how. each time someone angers me I say a nice thing which throws them off,however you should understand we like you,just its nature is tough. your adlandpro friend jeffrey OBrien
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Arthur Gabriele
7/6/2005 9:47:26 AM
Arthur is a good friend of mine, and is active in the community. Makes interesting contributions that I look forward to reading.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Arthur Gabriele
7/11/2007 10:16:23 PM
Hi Arthur, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!