Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Cooper
1/23/2005 11:33:43 AM
Gary, You will find that finishing your personal web page, profile and placing your picture will be of great help to you.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Gary Cooper

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary Cooper
1/23/2005 11:33:43 AM
Hi, first of all I'd like to say I'm sorry for not responding when you first (and you were the first) sent me this. I was very new to all this stuff, and somewhat a "tirekicker" at that time. Well I'm starting to come out of my shell and wanted to say thak you for all your kind words. You were the one that first invited me to be part of your circle of friends and I'll always remember that. I do have a question for you, would you take a look at what I'm doing and just let me know what you really think of the program, I would really respect your input. Have a great day. Regards Gary
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Gary Cooper
4/13/2005 6:46:32 AM
Gary you helped me out of 46 requests and you were the only one that had time to email me without a request for me to sign up and you help me fix a problem I have asked many members about without any assistance 10 out of 10 thanks real mate jeffrey OBrien
+0
Gary Cooper

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary Cooper
4/13/2005 6:46:32 AM
Hi Jeffrey, It was my pleasure. My passion is helping people from all the knowledge I've gained and any time I see that I may be of some help, I'll offer it. We all need to work and help each other when ever we can, the more we give, we more we will recieve. God's watching. To your success, Have a blessed day, Gary Cooper
+0
Gary Cooper
4/18/2005 6:59:49 PM
Mr. & Mrs. Gary Cooper seem to be the kind of folks that I would like to meet. Bob Savage, Ph. D. eliyah10@juno.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!