Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HANS (DK)
3/1/2005 9:09:37 AM
Hi Heather A bit late - but thank you very much for your voting. I am from Denmark - with the little Mermaid and Hans Christian Andersen. HANS ;-)
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
HANS (DK)
3/11/2005 9:10:31 AM
Hi Hans, Thanks for visiting my site at Adland Pro. Hans if you need advertising and want to make a good income at the same time you really do need to check out my biz op. Hans, the way it works is Every member purchases advertising credits and then they can advertise to to our whole group of members. The best part about are program is you can turn 10 bucks into 640 over and over again. This program has paid us members over 77 million dollars since jan/04,Please check it out here and let me know what you think of it ok. My Stop Work Soon site http://www.cyberearnings.com explains how... Talk Soon Jerry McIntosh admin@cyberearnings.com 519-524-7659 [EST]
Are You Ambitious and Still Broke? The site below saved me from giving up. I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that this site really saved me!
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HANS (DK)
3/11/2005 9:10:31 AM
Hi Jerry A bit late - but thank you very much for your voting. HANS ;-)
+0
HANS (DK)
4/5/2005 3:10:22 PM
hello Hans if you wil you me always send ith tho me greet becaese now the gife evrithing for free the big boys tho jou nothest this also if noth i can hive you alat of e-mails o by the way i wand ask yuo one vever buth thats for thomorow becaese i em working always in the nicht here ath VOLVO CARS belgium solang and keep up the good things and you are good solang filip FILSAS (O YES SORRY FOR MY ENGLIS . o are you from sweden or a ather scandinavian country nielsen than i think of these contrys .buy
van de voorde filip
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HANS (DK)
4/5/2005 3:10:22 PM
Hi Filip A bit late - but thank you very much for your voting. I am from Denmark - with the little Mermaid and Hans Christian Andersen. HANS ;-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!