Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kenneth R Sword Jr
2/22/2005 11:47:25 PM
Because I think it should be rated a 10!!
Melissa Ryder
+0
Kenneth R Sword Jr
2/22/2005 11:47:25 PM
Thank you Melissa. Much success to you and your family. Let me know if I can help in any way. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Kenneth R Sword Jr
3/2/2005 8:00:47 PM
So have you look at my website before u ask me to be your friends.... I would like to know what u think of my website... thanks david
+0
Kenneth R Sword Jr
3/2/2005 8:00:47 PM
Hello David, I tried looking for your website but nothing yet is listed on your stats pages. Thanks for giving me a rating in the upper 50%. Wish you much success with your business. If I can help let me know. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Kenneth R Sword Jr
3/11/2005 1:12:42 AM
Looks like we are both on the same page. My site is a webmaster training site. I offer some basics on the free side but in the membership area I work closely with my members helping them build revenue generating sites utilizing the best of the affiliate program directories, and affiliate programs out there. We have a ton of full re-sale rights ebooks, some free product downloads, and a large library of training materials. But what sets us apart is our one on one mentoring with live webcam conferences. I am always looking for qualified webmasters to work with me, if you are interested message me back. Webmasters that have the right qualifications and can perform services that I need get free lifetime membership to my site.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!