Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bill Braylark
8/27/2005 8:21:20 AM
Hi Bill, Great job on your website ,welcome to adland family.I wish you the best in your success,Thank you for being here :-) Lee
+0
Bill Braylark

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bill Braylark
8/27/2005 8:21:20 AM
Lee, I wish to 'Thank You' for your kind words and thoughts of my website. I hope that you had the time to really view the ICF the Movie Presentation. We are looking to partner-up with KEY persons that can really make a difference. I would be personally delighted to share with you, a special and timely opportunity in my business, that is of course if you would be interested. Please let me know. (I just got back from California today after being there since last Thursday) Warm regards, BILL BRAYLARK, ICF President & CEO
-- -- Stay Positive, Mr. Bill :-) 678-768-0848 http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com/?ID=1494
+0
Bill Braylark
9/3/2005 11:09:20 PM
Greetings Bill Braylark, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website. Very professional and informative! You may find yourself really busy after Hrricane Katrina now! We rated your website a 10 out of 10! We welcome you to the Adland Community, if we can ever be of any assistance please feel free to let us know! respectfully, your friends here in Idaho.
janice2005
+0
Bill Braylark

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bill Braylark
9/3/2005 11:09:20 PM
Dear Gary and Janice, I want to give you both a very hearty 'THANK YOU' for your positive response regarding my website review. Just like you, I believe that our real mission in life is to help each other to have a better life. ICF has been designed with that in mind, "to help people not only SAVE MONEY, but also to EARN BIG MONEY as well". It is a very easy business to operate in that you do not have to keep on selling items month after month to remain lifetime-qualified in our group. There are only a few initial requirements that must be completed upon 'ENTRY' of each Associate. Simply copy & paste the following link into your web browser to view our "ICF the Movie" presentation and learn this easy system: http://www.ICFLLC.net/presentation.html After that, simply click on the "SIGN UP NOW" red-flashing splat. That will get you started in this "Stay-at-home, Internet Based Business". Please tell all of your friends about our core product, ICF'S ULTIMATE CREDIT BUILDER that is guaranteed to boost your credit score by 100 points or more! Thank you for being friends and for your support. Warmest regards, BILL BRAYLARK, ICF President & CEO
-- -- Stay Positive, Mr. Bill :-) 678-768-0848 http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com/?ID=1494
+0
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bill Braylark
9/4/2005 7:17:19 PM
Bill, Thanks for being my friend and I look forward networking with you more in the future. You are a wonderful person. Agnes.
Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!