Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Patricia Bartch
10/5/2006 10:36:47 AM
Hello Patricia, I think your a great and caring friend. So glad to have met you and feature you in the Spotlight. Your a real and genuine person and in this world they are very hard to find. Keep being you my friend. Hugs!! Lee
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Patricia Bartch
10/5/2006 10:36:47 AM
Thanks so much Lee for the rating you gave me. It's hard to place a number value on friendship but you are a TRUE 10 with me also. Hugs, Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Patricia Bartch
10/10/2006 1:18:16 AM
INTRODUCTION In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/yourname! From July 1st 2006. We'll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic - oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. http://www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/?Id=Register the help : OPEN LETTER This is a e-commerce website of high-quality electronic products of Vietnamese, please fill out and send us, we will connect to and answer by email for you, all free : -Your login name: -Company name: -Your business (or the owner):: -Address: -Phone number: -Fax number: -Contact: -Your web: -Email: Please send us a logo with size <50kB.(100 x 100 pixel ) contact us : mienaoanhm@yahoo.com
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Patricia Bartch
10/10/2006 1:18:16 AM
Thank you very much Tuxuyen for your rating!!! I appreciate it very much. I will make sure I review your website also. Good luck in your businesses. Take care!! Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Patricia Bartch
10/26/2006 6:18:19 PM
Hi Patricia, I couldn't afford the chocolates but you can have a 10. If Patricia isn't on your friends list yet she should be, this lady loves a good laugh and she can certainly make me smile! I noticed a naughty advertising post "Very Bad Form" ask Bogdan to delete it for you, I also noticed Arild wasn't forthcoming with a 10 only an 8 he must have fat finger syndrome?. Best Wishes John & Barbara.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!