Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Legere
8/31/2005 9:24:16 PM
What can I say. She is a legend in her own time. A master of list building. Great person too!
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Janet Legere
7/5/2007 11:01:02 AM
Hi Janet, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Ray
Ray Ramos

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Janet Legere
12/2/2007 2:40:32 PM
*******Great Electronics 2007******* Http://www.microfitcomputer.com Thanks Ray
Ray Ramos
+0
Janet Legere
12/8/2007 1:41:44 AM
Thanks for the list you sent me, Janet. I'll try out the different things on it this weekend. Since you shared this with me, let me tell you about what I do. I am a 3rd grade teacher and I have multiple streams of income that earn me and my family extra money each and every month. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to get started on any or all of them!!! You can reach me at miranda1517@sbcglobal.net or 619-990-9305. Hope to hear from you again soon!!! Grace’s Multiple Streams of Income •1. The best money-maker for me, so far, is EPI. It costs the most to get started, but it brings in the most money, as long as you follow the system. I earned about $7,000 in my first 5 weeks. The start-up cost is $1295, plus $39.95 per month to maintain your four websites. For more info, visit my websites: www.PowerToProduceWealth.biz and www.SixFigureIncomeSchool.com. After going to my second website, email me at miranda1517@sbcgloblal.net if you have done steps 1 & 2, and want to do step 3. Then, I will give you the pin # that you need. •2. My newest money-maker and my most favorite business, is Send Out Cards (SOC), because it’s simple to market and it brings in residual income (repeat income without me having to sell anything else or do anything else)! Start-up cost is either $99, $298, or $398. I started with the $398 Entrepreneur Package Plus! Also, you can use this business to create customized cards and send them to family, friends, and anyone you want, for only $1.28, which includes the $0.41 for mailing via first-class US mail. That’s less than it would cost to buy a card at Wal-mart, Target, K-mart, etc., and you earn money each time you and everyone else who uses your system sends out a card! Fantastic!!! For more info, visit my website: www.SendOutCards.com/34005. Try the “Take the Tour” icon/link that appears on the right (don’t log in). Feel free to send yourself or someone you care about a card . . . on me! It’s the best way to experience the quality of this system for yourself!!! •3. The absolute easiest way to earn money, without having to sell anything or stock inventory is to become a member of BenPals! For only a $100 one-time-fee to join, you can be on your way to earning an unlimited amount of money every day, week, and month. For more info, visit my website: www.BenPals.com?1563. When you’re ready to join, please make sure that the sign-up page says that your sponsor/referrer is Grace Miranda, ID #1563. Also, I signed my husband up too, so that he has his own website: www.Benals.com?1707. That way, he can earn money the easy way, too! If you’d like to sign-up with him as your sponsor, make sure that your sign-up page says that your sponsor/referrer is Glen Miranda, ID#1707. This is great opportunity for a family, because you can each have a website that earns each of you extra income each month! Again, it takes only a $100 one-time-fee for each person to join. Plus, it comes with a money-back guarantee! Check it out! •4. This one is as easy as directing people to a website. The system is called “Income4Beginners” because it’s a very easy way for beginners to earn income online. My website is http://www.income4beginners.com/index.php?uid=6404. Everyone that purchases this product gets a website just like mine and an e-book that explains how this business works and how you (or they) can easily earn money, too. Then, you just sit back and watch the money roll into your PayPal account! •5. You can work with me as a "Sub-dealer" and help consumers buy name brand children's clothing at 40% - 60% BELOW what shoppers are paying now! The company is Magic Kids, and it has been manufacturing and wholesaling children's clothing for over 18 years! There is no selling for you to do, no packing, no shipping, no deliveries, no inventory, and no order-taking! All you do is help me promote the Magic Kids website and my ID #. Then, you and I will share the profits! If you'd like to place an order to experience for yourself what a terrific way to buy children's clothing this is, go to www.magickidsusa.com and use my ID # MK46898 to receive a discount. The best part is that it would only cost you $79 to become one of my "Sub-dealers" . . . and learn how to promote this website to individuals, as well as wholesalers and retailers, in order to maximize our profits. You can easily make a six-figure income within your first year! •6. If you’d like a way to earn money, without having to sell anything or stock inventory, please visit my website: www.M3MoneyMatters.com. With this website, you can earn $500 each and every time someone completes an application and is qualified for a mortgage loan. What’s great about this business is that you don’t do a single thing . . . you don’t process the application, you don’t answer any question, you don’t make any phone calls! Instead, a “team” of people working for you in Phoenix, Arizona does it all for you. You just advertise your website on all the free websites available and let the people come to you! Plus, it only cost me $200 to start this business and about $10 per month to maintain my website! Check it out! •7. If you are interested in another way to earn money without having to stock inventory, visit my website: www.Cruse2CashFlow.com. You can own your own business, be your own boss, work from your own home, work your own hours . . . and earning as much as you want or need! The start-up costs are either: a. $69 – and for each person that you sign-up to work with you, you’d earn $69. b. $397 – and for each person that you sign-up to work with you, you’d earn either $69 or $397. c. $997 – and for each person that you sign-up to work with you, you’d earn either $69, $397, or $997. I signed-up for the $997 package, which enables me to either earn $69, $397, or $997 . . . for the same amount of work! It costs about $35 per month to maintain my website. You’ll see that it makes sense to go with the $997 package, since you’re doing the work anyways. Why not get paid the most possible!!! All you do is advertise on free websites to drive traffic to your website. If you need more info, please feel free to visit my mentor’s website: www.edctopgun.com.
I'm looking for Spanish-speaking business partners! For more info, visit gracelynmiranda.acnibo.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Janet Legere
12/25/2007 5:54:56 PM
Hello Janet, I really appreciate your efforts and contnued success is assured. I have learned that these ratings are good for our business and felt you deserve the recognition, these feedbacks can create. Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!