Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tony Beach
1/14/2005 9:56:52 PM
Hi, If you come down under stop at www.worldwin-ecard.com in Tasmania. Or join us and become a partner in our venture. Regards Eva for personal contact write to: beemwwfc@yahoo.com or at beem@Intas.net.au ( not commercial, please at this address )
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tony Beach
1/14/2005 9:56:52 PM
Hello Eva, I strongly believe it's time we meet.....How are you today? Are you having a lot of success at Adland? Do you need any help advertising your business? We'll chat on a more personal level because you're new at this...stay focused and get ready to learn a few things if you're open minded!
+0
Tony Beach
1/15/2005 1:18:20 PM
Can't get a better friend than Tony, this guy is a major asset to have if you run an online business :-)
+0
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tony Beach
1/15/2005 1:18:20 PM
Hi Shabnam, I love that name, et al... A great honor to work with such a person that has a great work ethic and has shown me a few things that have helped me stay on my toes.....That weekend we were so glued to each other and it seemed that we had known each other for eternity...you showed me good things and I did the same for you...that's networking at it's finest! Hope to meet you one day in the UK or in the islands on one of my beaches.....Tony Beach I will call you ASAP...Get ready to explode....your business!
+0
Tony Beach
1/31/2005 7:57:14 AM
I m a total stranger coming from a 3rd world country n this kind gentlemen has gone all the way out to invite me to join him as a friend he surely is a rare dwindling spececies. Thankyou my friend for being extremely generous wih your courtesy. Long may u live a fruitful life
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!