Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: not-so-identical twins
12/11/2005 7:26:08 PM
Hi Anamaria, I love that story; it really made me laugh. I believe optimism to be a better outlook than pessimism. BUT, being the somewhat sarcastic skeptic that I am, I must tell you what popped into my head (and made me laugh even more) : At some point in life, the kid is going to realize that a bunch of horseshit does NOT mean there's a pony somewhere! Wishing You And Your Family - A Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the coming year. Bill Dugan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2005 9:37:35 AM
Hi Bill. Maybe you agree with this: << It can't be worse! Oh, believe me it can!>> You tell me know which one is the optimist and which one is the pesimist ? LOL Thay say the second is the optimistic :-D
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/12/2005 1:01:00 PM
Hi Anamaria, I'm probably somewhat of a enigma - I am a sarcastic, optimistic, skeptic. When the good things that I believe are coming my way get here, I usually have some wise-a**, smart-aleck thing to say about it, AND you can believe that I look EVERY gift horse in the mouth (and believe that only fools don't). ;-) You may have heard this one: 1st person - "Cheer up, things could get worse." 2nd person - "So, I cheered up, and sure enough - things got worse." Seriously, (for any of Ana's friends who just might be following along), your mental outlook may not control EVERYTHING that happens in your life, BUT it is certainly a major factor. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds. Expect good things. If you look for the pony in a pile of horse manure, you might not find a pony, but the thoughts of the pony will make the pile of horse hockey more bearable (and, who knows what good you may actually find). Bill Dugan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2005 3:01:16 PM
What a nice person you are! :-) Thanks for cheering up me! (I don't know the others LOL)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!