Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Paypal is frowning on these programs ...
12/12/2005 10:53:24 AM
Hay Kenneth I used you article on my blog . Please check it, to see if it's ok. Thanks alot. Norris
GOTTA GLITCH? WE"ll FIX YOUR COMPUTERwww.chubbyscomputers.comWe provide repair and upgrade service for all your computer needs. 24 hour Live Tech Support by phone or text message techsupport@chubbyscomputers.com202-213-0903
+0
12/12/2005 1:29:09 PM
Hi Norris, Looks good at Chubby's Computers. My new blog address is: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Thank you and Merry Christmas Kenneth
+0
12/14/2005 9:28:23 AM
Thank you Ken, I am now involved with e-gold. paypal is just making things to hard to do business with.
E.E.Routzahn Buy the Bank For $7 yes get the scripts you need for 7dollars http://www.the7dollarmall.com/?mall=30045
+0
12/25/2005 7:57:30 PM
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year To All in 2006 May God Hold Those You Love Most Deep In The Palm of His Almighty Hands Always Dedicated I Remain With Warmest Holiday Wishes.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/28/2005 3:41:26 PM
============================================= The bigboy of payment solutions online, Paypal, Is hurting more online businesses. ============================================= Okay, I first have to admit that I didn't read all the posts in this thread. But I have a question that just seems so logical. With so many illegitimate businesses occuring on the internet these days what's wrong with Paypal protecting the intrests of their members as well as their business? (which is how I take their rules as doing) Better yet. Who should dictate to Paypal the types of payment solutions they should provide to their members? Just a couple of questions to ponder.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!