Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ed
Ed Torres

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A special request
12/8/2005 12:26:56 PM
Hello everyone! I'm Brazilian living in Apex, NC since 1996. I'm a legal immigrant who had the work authorization expired by September 2005. Since then I could not legally work because I'm waiting on my new work authorization. The process will take months. Meanwhile I'm trying to survive by promoting my businesses and sending my résumé overseas All I'm asking is for your prayers and positive thinking... :)
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A special request
12/8/2005 10:57:15 PM
Hello Ed, I will certainly pray for you. Have faith, all things are possible when you have the Lord on your side. When you least expect it and you feel your lowest that is when things usually start changing for the better. I pray that the good Lord brings you a solution to your financial situation quickly. God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Ed
Ed Torres

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2005 12:55:59 PM
Thank you very much Marion! I am praying and I do believe God will help me to overcome this situation. That's why I asked this group to keep me in mind and in your prayers. I am doing the same with the other requests. It is warm here! :D
+0
12/25/2005 8:50:17 PM
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year To All in 2006 May God Hold Those You Love Most Deep In The Palm of His Almighty Hands Always Dedicated I Remain With Warmest Holiday Wishes.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!