Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Doug Woodall

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Think youre safe online, MAKE SURE !
12/7/2005 10:14:20 PM
While most Internet users think they are safe online, they're not, according to a new study released Wednesday by America Online and the National Cyber Security Alliance. In fact, about 80 percent are exposed to common Internet threats, the study found. More than half of the participants either had no anti-virus protection or had not updated it within the last week, researchers found. About half did not have a properly-configured firewall, and four in ten didn't have spyware protection. Taken collectively, more than 4 in five consumers lacked at least one of the three types of basic protection. PLEASE be safe online ! Take care,
Doug Woodall SpywareBiz,,,We take the Spy out of Spyware! http://www.spywarebiz.com Providing Free Information and Recommended Products to Combat Spyware.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Think youre safe online, MAKE SURE !
12/8/2005 3:28:21 AM
Doug Thanks for the invite I live in the U.K. When we get a new computer system there is anti virus and firewall installed Linda
+0
Bo
Bo Tipton

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Think youre safe online, MAKE SURE !
12/8/2005 7:27:56 AM
Thanks for the information Doug and it is so true. I get several calls a month from people who have been zapped by a virus, trojan, keylogger or some other nasty critter. Inveriably they admit to not having either a firewall, anti-virus that is up to date, no spyware program or one of the other programs that we need. Even with all the warnings peoples computers are still not protected. If they were viruses would not cause so many problems Thank you once again Doug for getting the word out. Experts say we have to be exposed to an idea at least 7 times before we notice it so you have a few more forums to do. Thanks Bo
Free Training on How To Make Money On The Internet http://100percentcommissiontraffic.com/?rid=2
+0