Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to gain advantage on the web? Explained by experts.
12/7/2005 7:15:05 AM
Dear Friend, Please, PLEASE read this letter from top to bottom because it contains information vital to doing business successfully online. You know I don't send out information unless there's a darn good reason and believe me this is a DARN good reason. You'll find out what that is in a second. The other day I was surprised to get a phone call from Bogdan Fiedur, the Owner of Adlandpro.com Free Online Classifieds. In case you don't know, Adlandpro.com is one of the most successful classified ad sites on the internet today ranking within the top 2400 websites in the world for traffic. http://www.adlandpro.com He told me he spent the past several months constructing a High-Caliber Pumped-Up version of the Adland Digest called the Adland Digest Pro for that was going to make it so easy and so simple for people to create wealth using the internet and duplicate his results. Each issue will include brand new "hot-off-the-presses" content, tips, and techniques from many different sources including him compiled into scheduled content for the next year of Digest Issues. Of course I was skeptical because just like you I'd seen thousands of these types of systems, programs, and other useless info in my day so naturally I challenged him. ------------------------------------------------------- What Makes This Product So Different From The Rest Bogdan? He put it to me this way. "If you were looking for a place to invest your money, wouldn't you put your trust the advice of an investment broker who makes a lot more than you do each year as opposed to a broker who makes less?" "Yes" "Wouldn't you place your trust in the advice of someone who has made a fortune on the stock market as opposed to someone hasn't even traded his first stock?" "Yes" "Then why would you invest your money for information from someone who hasn't even done a thing on the web about how to make money on the internet?" "Good point Bogdan." "I've been there. I've done it. Anything I put in the digest is proven because at some point I used it to make money. Doesn't that in itself put this above and beyond the other products?" "Yes" Of course, who could argue with that logic? But I wasn't giving up easily. There had to be a reason why. -------------------------------------------------------------- So Why Are You Giving Away Your Business Secrets? This was Bogdan's answer, "Because I'm sick and tired of seeing people...GOOD people get swindled and cheated by products that "Claim" to know the secret to generating wealth on the internet that is of little or no value and produces ZERO results. I know my information works because I've used all of these methods myself to build my own incredibly successful website from out of my own basement." At that point, I was sold. But of course, I drive a hard bargain too and I value you as a subscriber. Remember up top where I said that I'm not about to send a letter to my mailing list unless there's a darned good reason for me to do it. So I asked him. So What's In It For MY Subscribers? He went quiet for a minute and then he finally said, "I only want serious people to get this information so I called only my top affiliates like you to pre-promote this product before its Street Date this week. I know your subscribers and they're some of my best customers. All serious about building their businesses. Your subscribers get the Bonuses worth about $1200.00 which is our entire library of digital reference, instruction, and informational books about doing business on the web and more. I know that your subscribers are some of my best customers so I want them to have first shot at this. *************************************** FOR THE FIRST 30 SUBSCRIBERS ONLY Instead of getting only 26 issues of the Adland Digest PRO, you will receive a not just the subscription and the bonuses but also lifetime membership to the digest with your paid 1 year subscription to Adland Digest Pro! ******************************************* Finally, he asked me to make it absolutely clear that he stands behind his product as he believes so firmly in it. He's so positive that the Digest Pro Edition is going to be your weekly manual to success that if you're not absolutely delighted with the Adland Digest Pro Edition the following day, one month, 6 months, heck, up to a FULL 365 days from your first issue, just let call him on the toll-free line and he will refund 100% of your payment! Just like that. Now here's the catch. Since Bogdan is very serious about attracting only those who are committed to success and not just "trying stuff out to see what works and what doesn't", he is only offering the subscriptions for the Adland Digest Pro at $37.00 during this 5 day Launch Period. The link to subscribe will only be available between 12PM CST December 7 to 12 PM , December 12. After noon, the 5 day launch link is removed along with the bonuses and he raises the price to regular retail of $59.99 per year. Now, I know you're serious about your business so this is why you're getting this email from me. So there you have it, you get first shot at this information, the $1200.00 worth of bonuses, risk free 100% money back guarantee, and your future of success pretty much handed to you on a silver plate. Use the link below to get to the launch page. http://www.adlandpro.com/adlanddigestpro.asp?ref=MadeBig PS: Remember, the subscription fee will be $59.95 Retail and the bonus Library of Success will no longer be offered after Midnight, Dec 12 2005. With nearly $1200.00 worth of F^REE Bonuses and a 1 Year Zero-Risk Guarantee, there's no excuse not to order right now.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How to gain advantage on the web? Explained by experts.
12/8/2005 12:30:17 PM
I got mine!
+0
Re: How to gain advantage on the web? Explained by experts.
12/8/2005 1:13:33 PM
Wonderful! I did also :-) Got all the goodies downloaded also. Here is to our mutual success! :-) PS: And everyone else's success here at AdlandPro.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!