Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Education is the ability to listen to almost anything ...
3/12/2005 11:05:38 AM
"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence." – Robert Frost, Poet
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Education is the ability to listen to almost anything ...
3/12/2005 12:21:11 PM
Hi Bogdan, Yes, I agree with Mr. Frost - absolutely :-) I've also found in life that many listen but don't HEAR... therefore they remain ignorant i.e. uneducated. Mr. Frost, IMHO, was very correct by offering the alternative mindset because when some folks listen, they don't like hearing the TRUTH when it applies and they are angry without self-confidence. Proves one of the principles I am blessed to live by which is - “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” - Herbert Spencer Have a great day, Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
3/12/2005 1:53:17 PM
Hi Bogdan, My warmest greetings! I agree with you totally! It's very inspiring! Albert
This AMAZING Internet Business will earn you Multiple Income Streams 24/7 365 days a year
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2005 2:37:44 PM
In my full time job, I am a school band director. Education is what I'm all about. The reason this quote speaks the truth is simple: having knowledge and experience through education prepares you for any and all situations. There will not be a need for anger when you already have the knowledge of what to expect. If I had known what I was in for when I became a father for the first time, I would definitely have not lost my temper as much as I did. If I had known that network marketing would provide me with "personal growth with a pay plan attached," I would have started in it years ago. I DO know that education and persistence are an unbeatable combination. On and ever upward...
+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2005 3:12:34 PM
God gave us two ears and one mouth! Listen first, absorb the information and then speak when the person has finished. Thanks for reminding the world the correct order to use your ears and mouth!
Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!